Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Anchorage
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Anchorage
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Our menu is based around our love for food and the feelings it invokes. We are located in the heart of the Turnagain community, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
See what locals rave about in Anchorage
- DKDavidKAnchorage / Alaska •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe started with a long time favorite the Calamari Steak, crab cakes & oysters! Then our main dishes were excellent, Halibut Cheeks on risotto, Veggie Pasta and Hanger Steak, all were wonderful, the steak was prepared on the rare side but good. We saved room for 3 wonderful desserts, I highly recommend the Secret Squirrel cabernet.More infoKinley's Restaurant and Bar$$$$• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.9
- SSteveAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe staff was great, it was our first visit and the waiter took lots of time to explain the cocktails, appetizers, and the entrees. Would highly recommend!More infoWhisky & Ramen$$$$• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- RrtdrewvipNew York / Tri-State Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful evening at the Crow's Nest. Food and service were excellent and a beautiful setting. I had the King Crab and Corn Bisque and then the Salmon with Babaghanoush, Baby Artichoke, Wild Mushrooms and Israeli Couscous. My husband and son both had the Duroc Pork Chop with Roadted Butternut, Burnt Apple, Hazelnuts, Cipollini Onion, Brussel Leaves and Maple and Bourbon Lacquer. Everything was excellent and beautifully presented. My son wanted the Bananas Foster so he and I had that which they prepare tableside and my husband had the blackberry ice cream. Our server Ryan was so friendly and professional. All in all it ranks as a truly exceptional evening and dinner out.More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain Cook$$$$• American• Anchorage•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 6, 2023I always take new friends there to get to know them and chat and have a great cup of tea and goodies. It’s affordable, easy to get to and the staff is fabulous! The treats for tea are awesome and there are so many choices for tea, you’ll definitely find one you like.More infoIndigo Tea Lounge$$$$• Afternoon Tea• Anchorage•4.5
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort's$$$$• Seafood• Anchorage•4.3
Home to more than 40 percent of Alaska's population, Anchorage is a large coastal city with an abundance of parks, gardens, recreational facilities, and wildlife refuges. "Fresh" is the word that typically comes to mind when describing the city's dining selections. Seafood is the iconic food here, including the salmon, snow crab, shrimp, and mussels that come from the adjacent pristine waters. Although halibut tacos and reindeer sausage are local favorites, you'll have no problem finding steak covered with peppercorn sauce or equally appealing Japanese, Greek, Italian, French, and Asian specialties. Restaurants in Anchorage range from trendy cafes with award-winning java and down-to-earth eateries with pizza, pasta, and salads to steakhouses and elegant establishments with specialty beers and a 10,000-bottle wine cellar.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is Glacier BrewHouse
The best vegan restaurants in Anchorage are Whisky & Ramen, Rustic Goat and Ginger
The best vegetarian restaurants in Anchorage are Whisky & Ramen, Southside Bistro and Ginger
The restaurants with the best service in Anchorage are Glacier BrewHouse, Kincaid Grill and Kinley's Restaurant and Bar
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Anchorage are Glacier BrewHouse, Crow's Nest - Hotel Captain Cook and Marx Bros Cafe
- Baxter Bog Park
- Quyana Park
- Spenard Beach Park
- Salmon Run Park
- Sheraton Anchorage Hotel
- Alaska Railroad Depot
- Alaska Museum of Natural History
- Town Square Municipal Park
- Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage
- Cottonwood Park
- Timberlane Park
- Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites
- Campbell Creek Park
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- Alex Hotel and Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
- The Lakefront Anchorage
- Stephenson Park
- Bryant Field