- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was absolutely delicious - as always. My salmon was done perfectly and the vegetables and gnocchi accompaniments were perfect. My husband’s chicken was very tasty and the mushrooms and mascarpone were so delicious. Would highly recommend !More infoItalian Farmhouse Restaurant & Bar$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Bragg Creek•4.7
- CBClaraBCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Sophie was fantastic and she walked us through the menu right after we were sat which was lovely! We were sat beside a little gas fireplace in the front entrance and it got very warm but that was the only issue we had all evening. The food was fantastic and so fresh and the service was amazing. We will most definitely be back:)More infoBarbarella$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- WWeetaylorCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoStaff was friendly and attentive. Food was great! Nice and quiet.More infoThe Bavarian Inn$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary German• Bragg Creek•4.6
- MPMarinaPToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous restaurant! Amazing service. Delicious food. Incredible decor. I want to go back right now.! Took my colleagues here for dinner and we were blown away. Every dish was prepared with such care and passion. We fell in love with the rigatoni, Brussel sprouts and carrots. And the banana pie! WTF…. Highly recommend it and can’t wait to visit again.More infoBridgette Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.8
- MJMaggieJCalgary / Southern Alberta •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was a pleasure! From the host to the servers it was an amazing experience! The food was delicious! The host placed us at a wonderful table with the Calgary Tower in front of us (the fire was lit up that night!) It was the best choice to celebrate our anniversary!More infoMAJOR TOM$$$$Price: Expensive• Continental• Downtown•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bragg Creek is Italian Farmhouse Restaurant & Bar