Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Anchorage / Alaska
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Anchorage
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Ordering to-go? Order online today! Follow this link to order now: https://49thstate.mobilebytes.com/
See what locals rave about in Anchorage
- LSLoneStar1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our favorite spot in Anchorage. Huge king crab legs and perfectly cooked halibut. Service was great and the cocktail list was really good.More infoHaute Quarter Grill$$$$• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- CCatladyAnchorage / Alaska •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe prime rib was awesome! Cocktails were fabulous and entertaining. I had the Business Ramen and husband had the dark horse Ramen- both were very tasty and very well put together. Pork buns and Hamachi crudo are great apps as well as the Scoth Tamago.More infoWhisky & Ramen$$$$• Japanese• Anchorage•4.7
- TTomebranChicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA great view of Anchorage. Very attentive service. Somewhat limited menu but the food was very good. They claim biggest wine list in Alaska but list was not very long.More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain Cook$$$$• American• Anchorage•4.8
- DKDavidKAnchorage / Alaska •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 2, 2023We started with a long time favorite the Calamari Steak, crab cakes & oysters! Then our main dishes were excellent, Halibut Cheeks on risotto, Veggie Pasta and Hanger Steak, all were wonderful, the steak was prepared on the rare side but good. We saved room for 3 wonderful desserts, I highly recommend the Secret Squirrel cabernet.More infoKinley's Restaurant and Bar$$$$• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.9
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort's$$$$• Seafood• Anchorage•4.3
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is Dirty Skillet
The best vegan restaurants in Anchorage are Whisky & Ramen, Rustic Goat and Ginger
The best vegetarian restaurants in Anchorage are Whisky & Ramen, Southside Bistro and Ginger
The restaurants with the best service in Anchorage are Dirty Skillet, Glacier BrewHouse and 49th State Brewing Company - Denali
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Anchorage are Dirty Skillet, Glacier BrewHouse and 49th State Brewing Company - Denali
- Juneau Airport Travelodge Hotel
- Salmon Run Park
- Embassy Suites Anchorage
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Anchorage Midtown
- Polar Raceway Park
- Jacobson Park
- Eaglecrest Ski Area
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage
- Chester Creek Sports Complex
- Big Game Alaska
- Anchorage Downtown Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown
- Shady Birch Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage
- The Alaska Zoo
- Palmer Hat Flats State Game Refuge
- Matanuska Susitna Mat Su Visitors Center
- Shrine of St Therese
- Stephenson Park