• Latin / Spanish • Cambridge
Went with some friends to celebrate my wife's birthday. It was our first time dining inside the restaurant. My wife and dined there last summer at one of their outdoor tables.
About our night:
1. Service was excellent. Our server was very attentive throughout the busy evening, aided by 1-2 other people who checked in on us from time to time.
2. Food was excellent. We ordered a bunch of appetizers to share (between 5) including: mixed ceviche (excellent), mofungo with beef (table favorite), fried cheese (mozarella), chicken chicharon (my personal favorite), ham and cheese croquettes, and avocado toasts (3 per order, we got 2 for the table).
3. Cocktails were very, very well made. We started with mojitos - which I found to be the perfect balance of tart and sweet - and their smoked paloma.
4. We ordered Tres Leches and the coconut chocolate role for dessert. The tres leches was presented in front of my wife, with a candle, as the servers sang happy birthday.
The manager or owner (maybe they are both?) stopped by to check in on us during our meal, and we assured them that everything was great, which it was.
The only downside to this location is that there is a concrete wall on the road to protect the outdoor dining area. No problem on a dry day but it was raining last night and we had to walk 1/2 a block after Uber drop-off. Not the restaurant's fault. Just something to consider if you're going on a rainy day.
Overall we had a great experience and look forward to returning again this summer.