Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Cecconi’s Dumbo is a modern day classic Italian restaurant near Brooklyn Bridge park, specializing in hand-made pasta, wood-fired pizza and other Italian staples. Originating in Venice and with outposts in London and West Hollywood, Cecconi’s has become a critically acclaimed dining destination featuring simply prepared Venetian inspired food.
With waterfront views of the Manhattan Skyline, join us in our main dining room, bar or patio dinner and weekend brunch seven days a week.
Cecconi’s offers an elegant and relaxed dining experience for all guests.
- OTOpenTable DinervipAsheville / Western North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 17, 2023Great service and great food…loved our server! Drinks were really good too!More infoLove and DoughPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.2
- JJdewarSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 5, 2023Great food, simple clean healthy delicious. A great spot for simple clean dinner or healthy lunch.More infoWestville DumboPrice: Moderate• American• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.7
- KMKME1231 review5.0Dined on Aug 27, 2023We had a wonderful time! The chicken sandwich, smash burger, and kale caesar salad were all fantastic. Continue to love the Jalisco Sol and Daytrippin’ cocktails! Staff is delightful and space is absolutely gorgeous.More infoGairPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4
- SstenrovipNew York / Tri-State Area •131 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 7, 2023Basically just came here for drinks after work. My wife and I seemed to be the first to arrive, sat outside and got great attention. The cocktails we had were on point. We also shared the watermelon salad which was very tasty and refreshing on a muggy summer’s day. I’d come back here for drinks and possibly for dinner.More infoWater St. TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Brooklyn Heights•4.4
- BMBrooklynMomNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Regularly come here, and came this time to celebrate my recent birthday. Ordered the special Porterhouse steak from Florence (!) to share, which came with broccolini, mushrooms and potatoes, and it was divine! I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany the entree, and the waiter recommended a better wine to go with the meal, and he was right. Highly recommend dinner here!More infoCecconi's DumboPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.4
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in DUMBO / Vinegar Hill. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Italian, American, Cocktail Bar, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in DUMBO / Vinegar Hill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in DUMBO / Vinegar Hill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.