Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come explore our newest location: Superior Grill Highland!
Enjoy some fabulous Mexican fare in our exquisite dining space on Highland Road or choose to sit on our spacious climate-controlled patio while sipping on a refreshing margarita or ice-cold beer! We'll see you soon!
Leave here and create some more good in your world. We're all a part of it.
The Carriage House Restaurant at Houmas House and Gardens offers a more casual dining experience in one of the most beautiful Dining Rooms in America. Whether dining at our 40 foot long grand dining room table, or an intimate table for two, our style is Comfortable and Southern. Our menu is a collection of Classic Southern Dishes, with twists to make them our very own.
- CSClaudetteSvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •45 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur breakfast was delicious. We added a biscuit with honey maple syrup which was divine! In addition, our waitress, Kate, suggested bacon on the breakfast bowl — that was a winner! All in all, great service and great food. We will be returning! Loved having a another brunch choice in Baton Rouge!More infoSoLou RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Baton Rouge•4.5
- LSLaShandaP1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was great. The food was cooked well. The ambience was nice.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Baton RougePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•5
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food is absolutely amazing. One of our favorite places overall.More infoCafe Sydnie MaePrice: Moderate• Steak• Breaux Bridge•4.9
- FRFranR1 review5.0Dined on Sept 21, 2023Pleasantly Amazed We truly had a wonderful dining experience at Juban last night. It was our first time and it was a crowd pleaser. My husband and daughter were blown away by our cocktails, appetizers, entrees and the sweet potato cake dessert was a one- of- a -kind delight to share. We will certainly go back again. Staff, food, atmosphere were all superb.More infoJuban's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Baton Rouge•4.7
- DBDerrickBBaton Rouge / Lafayette •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place to eat took wife on anniversary she love itMore infoTexas de Brazil - Baton RougePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•4.3
Discover Baton Rouge
Not far from the Gulf of Mexico, Vermillion River, and Atchafalaya Swamp is Lafayette, Louisiana. The town's closeness to these bodies of water makes fresh-water fish and seafood among the most popular foods. Restaurants in Lafayette specialize in Cajun and Creole styles of cooking, which were originated by the people who settled here generations ago. Cajun classics like gumbo, red beans and rice, and po'boys are all popular. In Lafayette, you'll also find classic American burgers and Southern dishes like chicken-fried steak. Be sure to try beignets, a deep-fried Louisiana pastry. Topped with powdered sugar or served with dipping sauces, these are eaten for breakfast and dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Baton Rouge is Prejean's Restaurant
- Corporate Square Mall
- Howard Johnson Lake Charles
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- L Auberge Casino
- Coles Plaza Shopping Center
- Southdowns Shopping Center
- Spring Bayou Golf Course
- Spanish Town Historic District
- Northgate Mall Shopping Center
- Blakesley Shopping Center
- Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
- Tuscarrora Street Park
- Airline Highway Parish Park
- Bluebonnet Village Shopping Center
- Opelousas Historic District
- Student Aquatic Center
- Koasati Pines At The Coushatta Casino Resort
- Denham Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles Visitor Center