Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come and join us, have fun!
Head chef Mike Hakjin Kim has worked at five stars JW-Marriott Japanese Restaurant in South Korea and has been 18 years of experience. He prepares every ingredient as fresh as it can be and does the best of his efforts and abilities to serve everything in perfect feature to all the customers.
Tuesday to Thursday 1130-9
Saturday 10-10 (BRUNCH 10-2)
Sunday 10-8 (BRUNCH 10-2)
HAPPY HOUR wednesday - sunday 2-6
Reservations & Walkins always welcome.
Fridays 8-10pm ~ no cover
Stay tuned for updates by signing up for our emails edenbistro.ca !
The centrepiece of our open kitchen, our wood fired rotisserie, is the heart of our cuisine.
Join us and enjoy the new chapter in the history of The Nash.
Please note that the reservations have a 90-minute time limit per table for parties of 4 or less!
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined todayThe Potion Room is a hidden gem for all magic lovers. The moment you enter, you'll be transported to a mystical realm. The cocktails are a work of art, both visually stunning and delicious. The menu offers a wide range of options, catering to all taste preferences. The staff's knowledge of mixology and magical lore adds an extra layer of enjoyment to the experience. A truly enchanting place to unwind and indulge in the magic of mixology!More infoThe Potion RoomPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Inglewood•4.6
- SStacyCalgary / Southern Alberta •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe try to save our pennies to celebrate special moments at the Deane House every year or two. We have never been disappointed! Most recently, we enjoyed the afternoon tea. The bites were all absolutely delicious, although the scone and clotted cream deserve a special mention. The culinary team obviously takes a great deal of pride in presentation as well. Service from Tyler was wonderful. Thank you to all of the team :)More infoDeane HousePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Inglewood•4.7
- FFoodsnobCalgary / Southern Alberta •62 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI love this place . Consistently good food and service. The only complaint I have is our server completely ignored the fact we didn't eat one dish. When we told her why she said we put fish sauce in it so it's fishy. Not stated on the menu. With this said it would not stop me from coming back. I have gone here since before covid and it's always great this is a 1 off. Of 7 meals it was the only one we didn't like. This place is greatMore infoThe EdenPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Inglewood•4.7
- CColombian94Calgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoSimply amazing! The charred cabbage roll is their signature dish, the lobster gnocchi is simply awesome, I do recommend for you to enjoy it while it is hot and their oysters were freeessshhh!!!!! In all, a fantastic room, great ambiance and super cozy atmosphere. This spot, will be one of Calgary’s most popular places in a year from now, and it will be difficult to book when they get super popular, so, go there now and enjoy their bubbles 🍾and food!More infoBusiness & PleasurePrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Inglewood•4.8
- VVimiVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent service and delicious food. Bit noisy with the rush hour crowd but quiet after they left.More infoThe NashPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Inglewood•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Inglewood is ARI Sushi