Winter Park Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Winter Park
Restaurant experiences trending in Winter Park
- Special menu
Afternoon TeaSalt & the Cellar by Akira BackKissimmeeUS$65.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Endless Family-Style Dining Is Here!Mia’s Italian Kitchen - OrlandoI Drive / Sand LakeUS$39.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Orlando, FLDr. PhillipsUS$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bite 30AuroraWaterford LakesUS$35.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Rooftop BrunchIllume at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet CreekLake Buena VistaUS$75.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
The Grill's Sunday BrunchThe Grill at Grande VistaI Drive / Sand LakeUS$44.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
BrunchSparrow's Grille at Victoria HillsDelandUS$15.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Winter Park
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Seito is currently open for dinner service from 5-10pm on Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday and 5-11pm on Friday and Saturday and closed on Mondays.
Reservations for Private Rooms must be made in advance by calling the restaurant directly at 407.645.4443.
Bread: Baked fresh daily and served piping hot to your table. Rip it. Break it. Just don't cut it with a knife.
Beef: USDA Prime, aged corn-fed straight from the Midwest and cut to order.
Lobster: Cold Water Australian
for Gift Cards and Online Ordering, Please visit our website www.tablacuisine.com.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Winter Park, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Connecting the dots between European innate style and Old World culinary confidence and America's brash sense of freedom, Cafe-Boutique PIANO celebrates their combined spirit of independence, imbuing it with equal parts of sophistication and surprise. We serve dishes that are elevated, shareable, and match the excitement of the already jubilant atmosphere created by PIANO’s visionaries.
The bar serves an extensive list of carefully curated wines from all around the world. With delicious gourmet foods, imported Italian pasta, cheeses and meats, combined with a warm, sociable experience.
PIANO is a cozy spot for a quick breakfast, elegant lunches, relaxed dinners or lazy weekend brunches.
Open for brunch, lunch and dinner.
My restaurant is a cozy little gem in the heart of Winter Park, where we celebrate the ritual of authentic traditional recipes of Italian cuisine handed down to me by my family.
Each dish is prepared from scratch to order from the best quality ingredients.
Pasta, Gnocchi, Pizza and Bread are prepared in house by hand, as tradition dictates, with flour and water imported from Italy.
The Gelato (of which I greedily preserve the secret of traditional recipes and prepare myself using ONLY natural elements) it is definitely an experience that you will remember
Let my team guide you to the best choice of food and wine to give you a perfect, authentic, Italian experience
Meaning life, water, island, bird in Greek, AVA is a celebration of splendor, freedom, escapism and joy, where genuine hospitality, delectable food and vibrant atmosphere combine to entertain the senses and transport guests to celebrate the night away.
Deeply rooted in the Mediterranean, AVA lives by its mantra “PAREA”, from Greek, meaning a group of friends, who gather to share life experiences, philosophies, values and ideas
The restaurant’s daily blackboard specials and core recipes feature creative takes on fresh-caught fish not typically found on many inland-Florida seafood restaurant menus, including tile fish, trigger fish, sheepshead, hogfish and other local species. The Reel Fish menu includes signature classics like fried seafood platters, shrimp & creamy cheese grits, whole fried market fish, such as yellow tail snapper, and Low Country Boils featuring shrimp, PEI mussels, scallops and snow crab legs.
Central to the restaurant is a raw bar serving oysters on the half shell, broiled, steamed and Rockefeller, as well as ceviche and peel & eat wild-caught Florida shrimp.
See what locals rave about in Winter Park
- Ddebbiee1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful dining experience. Great service and the food was amazing. It was first visit to Boca, we will definitely be returning.More infoBoca - Winter Park$$$$• American• Winter Park•4.4
- KPKokilaP1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoNever fails to please my family! Good food, great service and of course always lots of leftovers to take to work the next day! We will be back soon! Thank you for the delish birthday dessert!More infoBosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Winter Park$$$$• Turkish• Winter Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023Thank you John - our server who helped us to have a very pleasant experience!More infoRome's Flavours$$$$• Italian• Winter Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegean$$$$• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •10 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and atmosphere was extremely wonderful and our server was was a pleasure. She made the evening! Only flaw is cost/value. Price seems extreme even when comparing with other 5 star establishments.More infoBoVine Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Winter Park•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Winter Park
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Winter Park
Dining in the Orlando area is about so much more than just amusement park food. In fact, although the Winter Park suburb is only about 20 miles from the big-name theme parks, the community's restaurant lineup is a spectacle in itself. The finer restaurants offer classy selections like tapas plates and grilled Turkish kebabs. Winter Park's proximity to the ocean offers a consistently fresh lineup of Atlantic seafood at many local venues. Not in the mood for a high-end meal? Never fear. When in Florida, you're in the South, and you'll find restaurants in Winter Park whose ambiance and menu items all reflect down-home comfort. With rich homestyle favorites like pulled pork, hush puppies, and fried chicken, you're sure to leave satisfied.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Winter Park include 310 Park South, Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Winter Park and Rome's Flavours
Child friendly restaurants in Winter Park include Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Orlando, Sixty Vines - Winter Park and Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen & Bar
- Holocaust Memorial Center Museum
- Diplomat Apartment in Orlando 123
- Maitland Historical Museum And Telephone Museum
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Winter Park Mall
- Belitz Plaza Shopping Center
- Corrie Drive Shopping Center
- Howell Branch Nature Preserve And Park
- Copland Tennis Stadium
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Pine Bay Plaza Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.
- Lake Howell Square Shopping Center
- Edgewater Shopping Center
- Harry P Leu Gardens
- Semoran Shopping Center
- Lee Road Shopping Center
- Interlachen Country Club
- Summit Plaza Shopping Center
- Lakemont Park