Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
In addition to an extensive cocktail and wine selection, seasonally inspired lunch and dinner menus are available.
During the summer months, soak up the fresh mountain air and surrounding beauty from one of the most scenic patios in the Canadian Rockies. Please note that priority seating is given to registered in-house guests.
Award winning Chef Tracy A. Little connects the guests through her love of the mountains, of food and foraging. The team incorporates this into everything they do with a focus on sustainability and craftsmanship. The servers will guide you in your experience, whether it is an upscale brunch on our south facing patio, high tea surrounded by wildflowers, or a tasting menu dinner experience. Featured on Chefs Vs Wild, Disney Plus.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we are not able to accommodate substitutions. We do offer menus for common allergens. Before booking with children (or in the summer with dogs), please consider if your child is comfortable sitting for up to 2.5 hours quietly at a table.
Our AAA Five Diamond award winning restaurant is an exquisite dining experience, offering French cuisine with regional accents. Combined with Eden's Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and ALTO Award winning service, this restaurant provides each guest with the finest in dining, service and scenic views in Banff. Sommeliers are on staff to offer the best wine pairing to complement the experience. Please check reservation for availability.
The centre is equipped with 5-pin bowling lanes and a fully licensed bar. Reservations are recommended. Open year-round.
• Four lanes of Canadian 5 Pin Bowling
• Neon Blacklight Bowling (available upon request)
𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ • 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 • 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 • 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑜𝑘𝑒 • 𝑃𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜
OpenTable Top 100 Restaurants in Canada. A Banff sushi restaurant with private karaoke rooms! Our retro space features eye-catching fire tables, a sushi bar, groovy décor and all the good vibes. Menu highlights include shareable bar bites, sushi, maki rolls, ramen, and crispy fried dishes paired with handcrafted cocktails, sake and Japanese whiskey. Check out our karaoke rooms featuring a personal Karaoke system where you can eat, drink and sing sing sing sing.
To reserve a FREE private room featuring a personal Karaoke system, please book through Open Table experiences.
Hello Sunshine offers group & private dining options accommodating 8-120 guests.
Learn more/connect about group dining: www.banffcollective.com/hello-sunshine-events
Lunch is not reservable online.
Please include any allergies or dietary restrictions or preferences.
For reservations outside Afternoon Tea (12.00PM to 2.30pm) please reach out to email@example.com.
Overlooking wondrous Lake Louise, Fairview Bar and Restaurant offers a reflection of the world beyond its windows. Take comfort and indulge in our seasonal inspired menu, served in an elegant setting in the heart of Banff National Park.
- SWSeanW1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe view was fabulous and food was delicious. Service met our expectations, and the overall experience exceeded our expectations - truly memorable.More infoSky Bistro, Mountain Top Dining @ Banff GondolaPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Banff•4.5
- RPRhondaPCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service, will definitely eat there again.More infoChuck's Steakhouse & PatioPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Banff•4.6
- LSLucieSCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were welcomed at the door and given directions to go up the stairs, where we could give our jackets and then be led to our table. Our waitress was very personable and attentive.More infoMaple Leaf Steak & SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Banff•4.5
- FFoodie99vipCalgary / Southern Alberta •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great experience at Brazen. Booked on open table, when we arrived the table was ready for 8 of us. We heard the ginger beef dish was highly recommended and it definitely did not disappoint. The truffle potatoes were tasty and the house made cornbread with curry was spicy and delicious. We’re definitely going to make the drive back for that ginger beef. Thanks for the amazing dinner 🥘More infoBrazenPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Banff•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was fantastic and everything was great.More infoPARK Distillery Restaurant + BarPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Banff•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging