Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Oahu
Outdoor dining in Oahu
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Oahu
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Restaurant features for U.S.
1. New environmentally friendly infrared grill technology.
2. A4/A5 meat air flown from Kagoshima, Japan to insure quality & freshness.
3. The best service that you can find with Yakiniku Dining.
It is small hidden Izakaya started by J-Shop.
A Japanese fresh food store run by a company that directly imports fresh fish, wagyu beef, vegetable and fruits from Japan by several flights every week.
Since it is BYOB, please don't forget bring your favorite liquor!
Please enjoy the freshest Japanese foods at a hidden Izakaya.
These are the concepts of Islander Sake Brewery. We serve “Ate” which is great combination dishes with Sake.
However, we are not currently selling our sake at Hanale by Islander Sake Brewery due to the transition of our liquor license. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would appreciate it if you could purchase our sake in advance.
2 ways to Buy Our Sake
①. Visit our Online Shop https://islandersake.com/collections/online-shop
②. Purchased at The Sake Shop, the nearest store from Hanale by Islander Sake (all types are available) or other retail stores
Please visit to our website and sign up the news letter: http://eepurl.com/hTH1Pf
Let's bring your "Islander Sake" and enjoy with "Ate" and Onolicious dishes!
"Islander Sake" is brewing on the Big Island of Hawaii.
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
Mugen has received the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Restaurant award two years in a row.
Please Note we are a cashless restaurant. We only accept credit cards or room charges as form of payment.
We kindly ask to refrain from balloon decorations to ensure the views for others are respected. Guests are welcome to bring their own cake/dessert for an additional fee of $7 per person.
Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch - Resort Casual (tank tops, beachwear, exercise attire or flip-flops are not permitted).
Omakase By Aung is modern, up beat and contemporary sushi omakase restaurant located at 567 Kapahulu Ave next to world famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Mixture of Edomae style nigiris and model innovative nigiris will be served in 1 hour 45 minutes long Omakase meal. Seasonal fish from around the world are used in the 15 courses omakase meal.
Omakase by Aung provides single 15 courses menu to all customers for both Lunch and Dinner Service.
Chef Aung will provide laid back and fun experience for all sushi lovers. Open kitchen with a long 12 seats sushi counter in the middle of the restaurant allows interactive experience between the customers and the chefs.
Wasabi Bistro Global is a modern take on intricate, traditional Japanese food enjoyed in a quiet elegance of an intimate bistro setting. Subtly decorated with exquisite Japanese art and artifacts, the dining areas have been designed to offer guests the utmost privacy. Enjoy a front row seat at the sushi bar and watch the intricate handwork of our master chef, as he displays his skills in the art of sushi making.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Oahu
See what locals rave about in Oahu
- LALAJWSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious food!! Very sweet server! We will definitely come back!More infoMargaritas$$$$• Mexican• Honolulu•4.5
- JJudeSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent quality, good variety, great flavors. Every dish is described and explained well.More infoSushi Sasabune Hawaii$$$$• Sushi• Honolulu•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAbsolutely phenomenal! Every time I dine there it’s the most amazing experience!More infoIzakaya Matsuri$$$$• Japanese• Honolulu•4.7
- DADnAs1 review5.0Dined on Apr 12, 2023Exquisitely prepared food combining flavors in a way that highlights the quality of individual ingredients while balancing textures for a very satisfying mouthfeel. Chef displayed his thoughtfulness as each item on a sushi sampler my wife & I shared was cut in half without even being asked to do this for us. Wait staff's quite attentive and showed immense patience in helping our party decide from a wide menu which was surprising as this restaurant being such a humble setting.More infoJ-Shop$$$$• Japanese• Honolulu•4.9
- WSWaltSHawaii •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was outstanding. Ask your server for recommendations on cooking if you're a first timer to maximize your experience. Strongly recommend the Wagyu Set with the beef tongue and scallop. The timing of the service was outstanding (didn't feel rushed and didn't wait long for anything) and the servers worked as as team to meet all our needs. My personal favorite was the Kal bi and my wife loved the ribeye. The tea to finish everything off was a really great touch as well. The only advice I would give to them is to change out the plates periodically to avoid mixing the flavors of the various courses.More infoJapanese BBQ Yoshi$$$$• Japanese• Honolulu•4.9
Restaurant experiences trending in Oahu
Oahu, also known as "the Gathering Place," is home to an amazing variety of cuisines. To get a taste of the local cuisine you could stop into any number of the local American, Hawaiian, Chinese or seafood restaurants and try the mahi mahi. Saimin is also popular in the area and can be found at many of the Hawaiian and American restaurants. Another dish that you could try to get a feel for the local flavor would be pipikaula, which is available at Japanese, Hawaiian or Asian fusion dining establishments. Garlic shrimp is also very popular with the locals and can be found at American, Japanese, Thai and Italian restaurants, or you could try the iconic dish manapua at one of the delicious seafood or Japanese restaurants.
Dining around Oahu Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Oahu. Our customers recommend Merriman's Honolulu, The Signature Prime Steak & Seafood and Orchids at Halekulani
As of June 9, 2023 there are 220 restaurants in Oahu. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Italian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Oahu who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Oahu either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.