- IIlikefoodSouth Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had oysters to start. My wife had a seared scallop salad and I had a ribeye with chimichurri sauce. Everything was delicious! The ribeye was the best I’ve had in Lawrence.More infoMass Street Fish House & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Lawrence•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 23, 2023I have to tell you the bartender who took care of my wife and our 3 kids was awesome. Energetic and never forgot about us. The manager who was working with the hostesses was very professional and you can tell she loved her job. I tried to tell her thanks when we left but she was taking care of a ton of other customers. We will be backMore infoThe Basil Leaf CafePrice: Moderate• Italian• Lawrence•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews4.0Dined on Sept 21, 20232nd time there, 1st time not a good experience this time was better. We had a very inexperienced waiter who really didn’t know how to do his job. The other staff memebers we’re on there game! Would eat there again. Very nice decor.More infoWine Dive + Kitchen - LawrencePrice: Moderate• American• Lawrence•4.5
- TGThomasGKansas City / Kansas •8 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023Fantastic from beginning to end. Went for a birthday dinner. Especially happy with the cocktails and Adrian gave impeccable service.More infoBird Dog BarPrice: Moderate• American• Lawrence•4
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food is out of this world goodMore infoRed Door Woodfired Grill - LenexaPrice: Moderate• American• Lenexa•4.7
Lawrence, Kansas, is a university town with an array of cultural opportunities and dining choices. You can find your choice of locally owned cafes and restaurants on Massachusetts Street in Lawrence's Old Town. Choose a gourmet burger with cheese and veggie toppings and creative side dishes, or visit a Tuscan bistro for farm-to-table cuisine and outdoor seating for an intimate dinner. For a casual delight, choose an Asian fusion restaurant for Thai curry noodles, savory whole fish, and spicy sauced chicken over rice alongside local craft beers and microbrews. To start off your day in style, visit a locally owned American option with house-made pastries and an array of coffee drinks. You can savor classic Neapolitan-style Margherita pizza with farm-fresh ingredients at a wood-fired grill featuring patio seating or opt for a cozy option featuring Korean favorites like bibimbap or bulgogi.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Lawrence. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lawrence who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lawrence either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.