Twin Cities / Minneapolis Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Twin Cities / Minneapolis
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Twin Cities / Minneapolis
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Butchers Tale has every mood, taste, budget, and craving covered, from specialty meats and steaks like Wagyu and prime steaks in our main dining room; to juicy burgers, fried chicken and handmade brats on our award-winning patio and beer garden. The Butchers Tale has everything needed to spend memorable time with family, friends and neighbors. We also feature 3 great private dining and event spaces that accommodate groups from 8 people up to 120.
At Ciao Bella, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. Our handcrafted meals are accompanied by a thoughtful, approachable wine selection. We believe dining is more than food: it is an experience, and ours is quality. Enjoy your handcrafted meal on our lively outdoor patio, or take in the local art collection in our dining room. Our philosophy is simple: quality food and wine presented with welcoming service. Every meal. Every day. Please join us.
A Minneapolis metro favorite, Ciao Bella was opened in 1997 by Minneapolis restaurateur Rick Webb, whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Heading downtown? Visit Ciao Bella’s sister restaurant, Zelo, for another dining experience from Rick Webb featuring handcrafted food and dedicated service.
An enduring Minneapolis destination, Zelo was opened in 1999 by Rick Webb, a Minnesota restaurateur whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Looking for another unparalleled dining experience in the south metro? Visit Rick Webb’s acclaimed Ciao Bella, the restaurant that inspired Zelo’s handcrafted food and dedicated service.
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by the Knife & Fork Club, Men's Journal & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.
Nic's bar, just off the main dining room, is a casual, old-world tavern and the patio offers stunning views of the Minneapolis skyline. The Inn is a convenient, comfortable destination for breakfast or lunch meetings while the 3 or 5-course Sunday Brunch is the perfect weekend indulgence.
The first indoor/outdoor off-leash dog park, tap house and eatery in the Twin Cities!
NOTE: Reservations do not include seating, but guarantee space for pup-play time. Standing high-tops and bar seating available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please don't forget to head to our website unleashedhoundsandhops.com to learn How It Works and Pre-Registering your dog before your visit.
See what locals rave about in Twin Cities / Minneapolis
- LTLindaT1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI recommend Zelo. The food and service is outstanding. I was so glad that it reopened post COVID as it is my absolute favorite downtown restaurant. Dining there since 2004.More infoZelo$$$$• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- CPChristyPChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent ambience, terrific food and lovely staff. The cocktails were overly sweet and the red wines by the glass were below average, otherwise the experience was fantasticMore infoThe Butcher's Tale$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- LMLuvMplsFoodMinneapolis - St. Paul •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt’s so much fun! Safe. Clean. Creative. Great drinks and snacks!More infoUnleashed Hounds & Hops$$$$• American• Downtown / Mill District•4.8
- MMMetMeatsMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose to spend our anniversary dinner at Fogo once more. The food was delicious, as usual! The dining area is very clean and well kept - very nice dining experience. Also, as usual, our server didn't bring our check in a reasonable amount of time. 20 minutes after declining dessert and setting our dishes aside to be bussed there was still no sign of our bill, despite me placing our credit card on the table in clear view. My wife ended up asking a couple servers who were assigned to other tables for our check. Not sure if he thought we were going to tip lightly because we passed on the special appetizers and bottle service?? This happened last time we went to Fogo but we had waited even longer. The restaurant was not very busy compared to usual. What is the deal with the dismal state of the bathrooms? No hot or warm water at the taps and very messy. Frankly the inattentive service at the end of the meal repeating itself is causing me to question whether we will go back. Seems intentional and disrespectful... time will tell, I guess.More infoFogo de Chao - Minneapolis$$$$• Brazilian• Downtown / North Loop•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen Minneapolis$$$$• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Twin Cities / Minneapolis
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Minneapolis and the Twin Cities have much to offer, from local specialties to American favorites to international cuisine. Here, you can find mom-and-pop places offering famously huge blueberry pancakes and the pastry delicacy called a Hi-Top. You can also enjoy a number of eateries featuring award-winning chefs and inventive cuisines from around the world. Family-run Eastern European delis offering house-cured meats sit alongside cutting-edge vegetarian places. It's not a proper visit to the city without sampling another native creation, the cheese-stuffed hamburger known as a Juicy Lucy. The Upper Midwest hospitality and its embrace of deliciously diverse dining experiences put Minneapolis on every foodie's map.
Twin Cities / Minneapolis Neighbourhoods
Dining around Twin Cities / Minneapolis Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Twin Cities / Minneapolis include Hazelwood Bloomington, Good Earth Edina and RH Rooftop Restaurant Minneapolis
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Twin Cities / Minneapolis are Ciao Bella, Good Earth Edina and CRAVE - Galleria
Bottomless brunch in Twin Cities / Minneapolis is available at Hazelwood Bloomington, RH Rooftop Restaurant Minneapolis and Good Earth Edina
The most romantic restaurant in Twin Cities / Minneapolis is Murray's Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
Restaurants in Twin Cities / Minneapolis with a great view include Nicollet Island Inn, UNION Rooftop and Cafe Lurcat - Minneapolis