Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Mai Tai Lounge offers the finest handcrafted cocktails hands-down, drinks like our Snapchat Worthy, Best Mistake Ever, and the Yacht Club. Not to mention our list of eight differently designed Mai Tais.
The restaurant has been designed to provide a high level of comfort and an overall relaxing ambience. The Mai Tai team is excited to welcome you to come sit down, relax and focus on family, friends, and the present moment.
Our made to order take-out menu has been updated and reflects all of your Daniella's Cafe favorites including TRUFFLE FRIES!! Also, our "Family Dinners" are now able to be ordered any time of day! Did someone say Tenderloin and Risotto for lunch?? Yum! We still have our cases stocked with Prepared Foods and Pastries available for purchase in our Market. Don't forget to snag that bottle of White or Red to complete your Italian experience. Remember our motto EAT PASTA...DRINK WINE...BE ITALIAN!
every taste; craft cocktails, popular beers, and an impressive domestic and international wine list. In addition to its spacious dining room and intimate private event space, Teresa's Prime Steakhouse is also home to ‘The Crystal Ballroom’, a stately event space which can host up to 200 guests for any occasion. Dining room, bar and event guests can expect superior service in a classy, luxurious atmosphere. Teresa's Prime Steakhouse is proudly owned and operated by the Yebba family.
Executive Chef Benedetto Carenza from Avellino, Italy prepares Italian cuisine that will make you want to lick your plate. All menu items are cooked to order. Quality is our number one priority. Enjoy the ambiance of our “soon” newly renovated lounge and dining room. The casual atmosphere of our lounge offers 6 flat screen TVs, along with our dining room, outdoor heated patio and outdoor tent.
Lucky was a great cook and loved making meals for his friends. The menu is made up of his favorites. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, order anything from coffee to cocktails, or beer for breakfast! Some of Lucky's favorites include his Pot O' Gold Reuben, the Lucky Burger, and his renowned Smokehouse Mac & Cheese.
Open for the 2022 Season!
*We are not using the active waitlist*
The Deck located in Salisbury offers American fare.
Please see the hostess in the parking lot to check-in.
We do not take reservations, but we do have an active waitlist you can join ahead of time.
Come by to try our famous Rum Buckets and fresh fish tacos!
We are known for our great view of the river, and we are 100% outdoor seating.
Delicious cuisine with ocean views. Located on the second-floor, our restaurant and bar offers an oceanfront dining deck showcasing New England coastal dining at its best. Celebrate delicious Modern American cuisine with fresh local ingredients by our Chef and his culinary team. The tasteful décor, seaside vistas and comfortable atmosphere provide a dining experience unlike any other in the area. Relax and unwind in cozy elegance at the oceanfront bar, by the fireplace or out by the firepit on the deck, or dine on our fresh catch at our new oyster bar. With a plenty of seats to encourage community gatherings, enjoy a light-hearted take on the region’s culinary delights.
(Bar Seating is available - First Come First Served!)
- LALACEvipCaribbean •17 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDaniella’s has been one of my faves Andrew it opened. I’ve always said their Chicken Piccata was the best on the North Shore. However, last night it was nothing like it usually is. Chicken was so overcooked. I’m hoping this was a one time thing because I’ve had it a million times and never has it been like that. The atmosphere and friendly service make up for it. But the big shout out truly is to Yanni. We ALWAYS love when he’s there. If you watch him work, you will see his service and friendliness is toward everyone. He goes out of his way to be helpful, make you feel special and makes a great drink. He’s truly an asset.More infoDaniella's Ristorante - PeabodyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Peabody•4.6
- MRMauraRvipGreater Boston •18 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 18, 2023We had a great dinner at Rossetti's for my birthday! We shared the peach burratta, which was delicious. I had the meatballs, which was an appetizer, but they so nicely put them over pappardelle to make an entree for me. My daughter had the gnocchi. Both entrees were plentiful and delicious. We were too full to order dessert. The server was so attentive and friendly. The ambiance was great. The cocktails were yummy. Can't wait to go back!More infoRossetti Restaurant of BeverlyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Beverly•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of our favorite spots. Last nights food seemed very salty for the whole table. We have never had that problem before.More infoDaniella's Cafe & Market - DanversPrice: Moderate• Italian• Danvers•4.8
- RPRPCPGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Roberto was our waiter and was terrific from beginning to end, as usual! We highly recommend Pellana to everyone!!More infoPellana SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Peabody•4.8
- THTomHvipGreater Boston •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch at Ledger, as always excellent! I strayed from the usual three dishes I alternate between and ordered the pastrami has with sunny side up eggs. It was delicious. The service was attentive, friendly and professional. Ledger never disappoints!More infoLedger Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Salem•4.8
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Boston Suburbs
The Boston suburbs have a great selection of multiple traditional American and authentic Italian restaurants that are sure to satisfy your craving for a good classic burger or chicken Parmesan. You can visit a casual American eatery complete with a dining room and bar, and dig into a house burger or rigatoni Bolognese. There are also some more modern and chic American dining options with unique and delicious twists on traditional favorites like flat iron steak and veal schnitzel. The area also has some excellent Italian dining options, where you can step into a rustic restaurant and enjoy authentic favorites like Margherita flatbreads, sweet Italian sausage, and veal Parmesan that can be paired wonderfully with all sorts of wines and cocktails.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging