Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
So come and join us as we celebrate the tastes of Italy in our elegantly appointed dining room. From delicious warm and cold antipasti and tantalizing pasta creations…to delectable seafood, veal and poultry entrees… tempting desserts, too. All served to you by a warm and friendly staff. Visit us today and find out why Michael’s has been a Brooklyn institution for nearly half a century.
We use only the highest quality products from sources we trust, both straight from Italy and local whenever possible. Our menu features Proscuitto di Parma, buffalo mozzarella delivered weekly from Napoli, organic mixed greens, and free-range, hormone and antibiotic-free chicken.
FOR BIG PARTIES 10 AND UP OR BUY OUTS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 917-966-5300
Due to a Statewide mandate, we can only accept vaccinated costumers. We are saddened that this situation has worsened to this point. Please have your App ready!
Classic French fare in the heart of Bed-Stuy. For parties of twelve or more, please refer to our website for our three prix-fixe options.
Don't forget, we're open for Christmas and New Year's! They're some of our busiest days of the year, so book your table today!
BYOB and Poulet en Vessie every Monday, and Duck à la Presse every Sunday! Come experience these timeless French classics for yourself in a friendly neighborhood setting!
follow us on Facebook and Instagram, L'Antagoniste
With over 40 years of experience, our Veteran Chefs carefully curate a 13-course meal using only the highest quality ingredients.
Intimate atmosphere with LIMITED SEATING.
We look forward to welcoming U! Please enable OpenTable Alerts on your mobile device to be notified of any openings.
*Please note that raw fish and shellfish are featured heavily in this Chef's tasting menu. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer modifications. Each seating will begin promptly.
Teraza provides elegant modern fusion cuisine using the freshest seasonal ingredients and employing classic and modern techniques. Our team brings a wealth of experience from the hospitality industry to ensure the finest dining experience possible. Our Executive Chef is endlessly inspired to create exquisite dishes that excite your senses and thrill your palette. Indulge in tantalizing exotic deserts and the finest coffees and teas.
*dietary requests made 48 hours in advance must be submitted on the reservation. We offer Vegetarian options and Gluten-Free Tea Tiers. There are no vegan or dairy free options . Our sittings are Timed, please make all arrangements to arrive with your entire party on time.
Brooklyn High Low pulls from both Low Tea and High Tea traditions to offer an afternoon tea experience with a Brooklyn twist. Complement a pot of tea with our triple tier plate stand filled with baked scones, crumpets, finger sandwiches & house selections of yummy desserts. Choose from three different experiences, each leaving you more full and comforted than the last. Our Tea experiences are known as "The Classic", "The Vanderbilt", & "The Heights" Our vintage sitting room lends itself to a nostalgic experience while our garden offers fresh air, soft lighting, and a spacious atmosphere.
Enjoy a break from the day's pressures to enjoy
Level offers some of the most exclusive dining experience in NY, and also responsible for throwing some of the most exquisite dance parties in the city. As the clock strikes 10, the dining room transforms into the hottest party.
We have a 15 minutes grace period for your reservation.
We kindly ask that all our guests adhere to smart casual dress code. Jackets are not requires but an elevated aesthetic should be observed. Level is a mature adult setting; guests under the age of 21 must complete their visit by 8pm. Physical proof of identity must be presented at the door, there are no exceptions.
Please note, that there is a cancelation and no show charge.
- IVIdaVNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoServer John was the best! Food is amazing! The Rum Punch hit the spot!More infoThe Simpson Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Caribbean• Fort Greene•4.5
- GHGabgabHacheLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 17, 2023The variety of the menu, mixing different Mexican-inspired flavors wonderfully, plus great service and a chill atmosphere made our evening an exceptional one! Will certainly come back to try all the items in the menu!More infoAlta CalidadPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Prospect Heights•4.6
- SSealove7New York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews4.0Dined on May 29, 2023Enjoyed outdoor portion of the restaurant. Cool, quiet, spacious. Ordered chicken milanese with rice and refried beans. Very fresh and delicious. Had the chocolate flan for dessert. The strawberry margarita was great. Thank you for excellent food and service in a neighborhood restaurant!More infoOjalá -Authentic MexicanPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Clinton Hill•4.2
- BMBrooklynMomNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Regularly come here, and came this time to celebrate my recent birthday. Ordered the special Porterhouse steak from Florence (!) to share, which came with broccolini, mushrooms and potatoes, and it was divine! I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany the entree, and the waiter recommended a better wine to go with the meal, and he was right. Highly recommend dinner here!More infoCecconi's DumboPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.4
- CVCVB13vipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Food is incredible, obviously, but I was also very pleased with the servers! The host(ess)s can be a little snobby, but that’s almost expected. Overall, it’s pricey, but was absolutely worth it. We’ll be back 😜More infoNobu Downtown | RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.7
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brooklyn is Mama Capri - Brooklyn