Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Arrowhead Grill our passion is to provide a great culinary experience and excellent service in an affordable, casual setting. You will find many delicious menu items to go along with classic steak and seafood fare, including.
Our signature “All Natural” steaks are carefully selected, premium cuts, broiled to perfection and served on a sizzling plate to ensure that your first and last bite remains hot.
Happy hour is 3-6pm. Full bar and wine selection.
Open daily, reservations are required.
From the chef procured bone-in or boneless, wet and dry aged cuts of meat, to fresh seafood, signature side dishes, and desserts we utilize the finest ingredients, in uniquely delicious ways. Our inventive approach ensures an outstanding dining experience. With options like grilled octopus, Wagyu beef on a hot rock, lobster mac & cheese, and house-made decadent desserts. We stay true to our philosophy of serving enticing dishes and providing phenomenal service from start to finish.
CUISINE: Contemporary American bistro cuisine prepared with passion by applying French techniques and influences. Our Chef is committed to creating remarkable food using high quality, locally grown fresh produce and ingredients.
BAR: Sophisticated wine list featuring celebrated wines from the world"s best regions, "designer" martinis, a bourbon club, and a craft beer selection to please the true beer connoisseur.
Despite its refreshingly casual atmosphere, Litchfield’s more than earns its place of honor as the signature restaurant at The Wigwam. Named after Paul W. Litchfield, then Goodyear Tire & Rubber Executive and founder of Litchfield Park, Litchfield’s restaurant supports the local community with a menu crafted from farm-to-table and locally sourced produce.
Chef Jeremy Pacheco's approachable menu has made it's way to the West Valley!
Comfortable dining in a stylish and classic atmosphere with all of your favorites from The Vig.
- RjeffR1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoService was on time we never got rushed. We split a ribeye which was perfectly cooked dessert was to die for . I would definitely go the againMore infoNineteen 86 Steakhouse - Desert Diamond Casino GlendalePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Glendale / Peoria•4.5
- JMJamesMvipLos Angeles •58 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWe had dinner there for my husbands birthday and sat on the patio, the misters were nice and we also had live music. Food was very good, enchiladas and I had a grilled chicken salad. My husband is a diabetic and for his birthday treat they brought fruit, very very special. thank youMore infoThe Vig - Park WestPrice: Moderate• American• Glendale / Peoria•4.5
- DZDaveZvipPhoenix / Arizona •26 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoCeasar our server was just outstanding! The food met expectations.More infoFleming's Steakhouse - PeoriaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Peoria•4.7
- TTTayTay1 review5.0Dined on Sept 21, 2023Looooooved celebrating my daughters birthday here, nothing but great service from the moment we entered the establishment until the moment we left. Very clean clean, great staff, and amazing atmosphere! Highly recommend! We will be going back!! Thank you sugar factor Glendale!!More infoSugar Factory - GlendalePrice: Expensive• American• Glendale / Peoria•3.5
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review4.0Dined on Aug 13, 2023It was pretty good, I’m not a fan of runny eggs so I would do that different but overall good place to eat for brunch and hangout. Live Dj as wellMore infoHash Kitchen - PeoriaPrice: Moderate• American• Glendale / Peoria•4.4
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover West Valley
Make sure you're hungry the next time you find yourself in the West Valley area of Arizona! Mexican food is popular here with various burritos, chimichangas, and tacos dominating the menus of many local restaurants. You'll want to have a margarita to complement all of that delicious food. The bread in West Valley is anything but ordinary. In Arizona, the locals enjoy fry bread, which can be eaten plain or with any topping imaginable or can be used to make a sandwich. Don't leave West Valley without trying the refried beans either. Eat your refried beans with a Mexican food dish, with fry bread, or with another meal option of your choice.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Valley is Flanker Kitchen and Sports Bar