Park City Area Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Park City Area
Outdoor dining in Park City Area
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Park City Area
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Live music is played at our Piano Bar every night beginning at 6:30 PM. In order to be seated in the Piano Bar are you MUST be 21 or older.
Reservations are highly recommended Prime Steak House is located on the lower part of Historic Main Street in Old town, across from the Town Lift.
LARGER PARTIES OF 10 OR MORE MAY BE SPLIT INTO MORE THAN ONE TABLE
Executive Chef Clement Gelas has brought the flavors of his home country of France to the heart of Park City. "Sharing the culinary influences from my home country of France and the Rhône Valley in a fresh and inventive manner is one of my greatest passions."
Diners are raving, and so is CNN Travel, which named Courchevel one of the 20 "world's best new restaurants for 2020."
Courchevel Bistro - a storied setting on America's most famous mountain street.
Directions: The address found on Apple Maps and Google Maps will lead you to our gatehouse. From there, drive up the hill, pass High West Distillery, until you see the resort.
All seating requests are noted, but not guaranteed.
Our newest restaurant and bar concept established in 2022 created by restaurateur Bill White, serving elevated contemporary American cuisine on historical Main Street in Park City, Utah. Our menu focuses on farm fresh ingredients, thoughtfully curated menu by Chef Gudrun Thorne-Thomsen, and a variety of craft cocktails and extensive wine lists from around the globe. A reimagined dining room surrounded by nuances of Americana artwork, emerald green tufted booths, Brazilian hardwood flooring, and a one of a kind ambiance and service. This new experience is ready to envelop you!
Our patio seating is handled on a first come first serve basis.
*Live entertainment currently suspended due to COVID-19 regulations.
Library and bar areas are 21 and over only.
Restaurant experiences trending in Park City Area
See what locals rave about in Park City Area
- NBNancyBvipLas Vegas •147 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFletcher's NEVER disappoints! Our server, Honey, was friendly and helpful. I couldn't decide between the chicken and the trout and she suggested the trout. On paper, it was the oddest combination of ingredients, but on the plate it was a perfect explosion of color, flavor and texture. The hubs had the buffalo steak with their amazing fries, and loved every bite. Of course we started with their cheddar biscuits and homemade bacon jam. They were good, but a tad salty for my taste. The butter cake was also very good, but did not knock my socks off. Every time we visit PC Fletcher's is on top of our list of places to visit.More infoFletcher's$$$$• Contemporary American• Park City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food. Everything was delicious. Exceptional service.More info350 Main$$$$• Contemporary American• Park City•4.6
- KAKathrynAUtah •8 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love that Tekila has vegetarian and vegan options and that they are delicious!More infoTekila Mexican Grill & Cantina - Park City$$$$• Mexican• Park City•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023SOOOOO GOOD! Best in park city! I got the Mr.miyagi and my gf got the chiller maki. Crispy tuna Tartare is a MUST. I’ve been to a Michelin star joint in NYC and Yuki was just as good. Also the demon slayer sake is crazy good. Pls go here.More infoYuki Yama$$$$• Sushi• Park City•4.8
- JQJohnQBaltimore / Maryland •11 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 9, 2022The Pot Roast is a must! I can’t wait to go back and order it again. The best that I’ve had at a restaurant. OMG savory and the vegetables are perfect.More info501 on Main$$$$• American• Park City•4
Discover Park City Area
The popular Park City area in Utah is home to a lot of good, hearty food. Fine dining restaurants are common in this upscale ski resort city, especially in the charming downtown area along Main Street. There you’ll find excellent options that include steakhouses and classic American, Japanese, Italian, Southwestern, and Mexican fare. The northern part of town has another good cluster of restaurants, with Indian, Mexican, Italian, and American grill, café, and steakhouse offerings. The Park City Golf Course and the skiing areas are home to plenty of their own eateries catering to outdoor enthusiasts. Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are a big deal in Park City, and most places offer good choices. There are also plenty of good bargain eats around town.
Park City Area Neighbourhoods
Dining around Park City Area Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Park City Area. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City, Pine Cone Ridge and Chimayo
As of June 4, 2023 there are 46 restaurants in Park City Area. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Steakhouse, Sushi, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Park City Area who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Park City Area either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.