Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We allow maximum of 2-hour dining time. Please give us a call at 306-525-1919 if you require a longer dining time.
Combinations require compatibility and chemistry. A business with its location. A guest with their cravings. Food with wine. A chef with his daily inspiration. Staff who are discerning and professional.
Crave is hybrid business where the everyday meets events. Within us lies our people and their passion.
The Diplomat Steakhouse is owned and operated by John, Dimitrios & Peter Makris. The Diplomat has received 8 Wine Spectator Awards & has been ranked one of the top 100 Restaurants in Canada.
World Class Chefs & the combination of food & atmosphere. The best steaks, big wines, all the while you are surrounded by a surplus of polished oak & red velour booths.
The Staff is most passionate about food & wine and you will feel very comfortable while you dine.
Wines from 1892, Cognacs from 1820, rare collections of port. Visitors always make The Diplomat their destination for dining.
Let us be your host. Whether it"s a business lunch, family dinner, or group outing, we would love to have you at The Diplomat.
Today, the new Union Station Restaurant + Bar pays homage to that legacy. With its modern take on vintage style, it's the perfect stop for a casual bite, a relaxing beverage, a night out with friends or an intimate evening with someone special.
- OTOpenTable DinerSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI really enjoyed my first visit here. The server was attentive but not annoying, they knew about the wine list, they explained the family style meal option, made sure to take note of the celiac at our table, and the food was top notch.More infoAvenuePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Regina•4.7
- WMWhitneyMvipSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •16 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoKatie Elizabeth W Jr was a hoot! The food was great. Highly recommend and will return soon!More infoCrave Kitchen & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Regina•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •14 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoA lot of care from all staff goes into delivering great food and a wonderful experience at this restaurant. It doesn't go unnoticed! Thank you so much for a wonderful time.More infoThe Diplomat Steakhouse - ReginaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Regina•4.5
- RFRobertFvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We had a wonderful meal and attentive service. We would recommend this restaurant.More infoThe BurrowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Regina•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 1, 2023It was a good lunch with me and my sisters,the ambiance and foods are amazing,and the server of that day(oct.1)a Filipino guy with a long hair-was very friendly,he did an awesome job to all the people who was there.over all its Perfect.More infoCirca 27 at Hotel SaskatchewanPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Canadian• Regina•4.2
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Regina is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Regina Centre Crossing