Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Noel's offers delicious breakfast snacks and refined coffee beverages during the day followed by a vibrant and upscale speakeasy experience at night. Inspired by the French and Brazilian cultures, our place is filled with the things we enjoy in life: coffee, cocktails, great eats, live music and of course great people! We can wait for you to join!
Hint: Look for the green light!
True elegance of an alpine chateau with terraced levels offering every table an amphitheater view of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras most breathtaking vistas. The contemporary menu inspired by Executive Chef Lonny Huot marries fresh modern cuisine that embraces the season and region. Mere feet from water’s edge, the dining room’s sweeping wooden archways and vaulted ceilings sets the stage for the spectacle of the flamed sunsets as they paint the skies.
Because of the intimate nature of the Edgewood Restaurant, the maximum party size for indoor dining is 6. We also cannot split tables larger than 6. Multiple reservations made by the same party will not be honored.
~ Creative Traditional Italian & Fresh Seafood Daily ~ Upscale, Lively Atmosphere ~ Extensive Menu & Wine List ~For over 20 years, Scusa has remained the perennial favorite of locals and tourists alike. Featuring traditional and creative pasta dishes, from simple Cappellini with fresh Basil and Tomato to Seafood Fettuccine Scusa in a light tomato-red wine sauce. Scusa is rumored to serve the best Linguine & Clams you'll ever have. Let's not forget the variety of Veal and Chicken dishes, and the Scusa Bread is a must! With appetizers from crispy Calamari to the House Specialty Lobster Raviolis in light Basil-Tomato Cream any choice is a good one. If you only have room to split a desert try the Amaretto Bread Pudding or the delicious Cannolis.Scusa has one of the most romantic outdoor patios in Lake Tahoe, complete with fountain & garden. If you're looking for great food, with warm atmosphere and service, you are sure to enjoy!
Friday’s Station specializes in a wide variety of Dry-Aged, Certified Angus, and USDA Prime beef, ocean-fresh seafood specials and tantalizing side dishes, all served up with a breathtaking panorama of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Nevada
• We have a 15-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late. There is a $25 no-show fee per guest.
• 1 check per reservation, we cannot do split checks.
• For your convenience, 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill of parties of 6 or more guests
• The entire party must be present to be seated.
• No outside beverages to be brought into the restaurant.
• Corkage: $50 per bottle (750ml) with a maximum of 2 bottles allowed.
• Dress code: Smart Casual. Tank tops are not allowed.
PARK PRIME offers local cuisine prepared by classically trained chefs that personally select our ingredients. The menus change seasonally as it is our goal to source locally and offer only the finest produce, meats and seafood available. Seasonal preparations are offered to ensure the best quality.
At PARK PRIME you will find an inviting bar that features a selection of crafted beers and cocktails as well as wines by the glass. Unique to PARK PRIME is the crafted cocktail program, created by our team of creative mixologists, unmatched in the area.
A feast for all the senses, The Bistro is the pinnacle of casual contemporary dining in a breathtaking setting. Savor the finest curated seasonal fare expertly crafted by a team of skilled tastemakers, Fresh, locally sourced ingredients blend with exotic specialty proteins in a setting that will make the entire table relax, open up and share the adventures of the day. The warmth and familiarity of the immaculate architecture and the panoramic views of the property and lake provide a sense of openness and light as diners enjoy hand-crafted meals, and carefully selected wines and cocktails.
Situated along Edgewood Tahoe’s legendary golf course and carefully masterminded by famed architect Frank Gehry, Brooks’ Bar & Deck perfects the gastropub concept by embellishing it as a gorgeously wooded gathering place. Serving up gourmet comfort food and other expertly prepared pub-inspired fare. Brooks’ Bar & Deck is the perfect place to oversee a game of golf or enjoy vistas of Lake Tahoe itself from the comfort of a broad, generously seated deck that places drinking and dining guests in the thick of the action.
Hours- 12 pm to 7 pm, daily.
The Sage Room features unique appetizers and salads prepared table side, along with Black Angus steaks, poultry, veal, lamb, Beef Wellington and seafood. Dessert specialties include Bananas Foster and Cherries Jubilee, both prepared table side.
• Parties of 6 or more guests: Only one check will be presented. For your convenience, 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill.
• Corkage: $50 per bottle (750ml) with a maximum of 2 bottles allowed.
- FFooferTahoe / Reno Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe lasagna is exceptional and very unique. We also loved the bread, garlic soup, and mushroom ravioli. They also served a delicious chocolate mousse for our anniversary. Service was very good as well. Highly recommend!!More infoSapori Italian Kitchen - Harrah's Lake Tahoe$$$$• Italian• Stateline•4.3
- JCJohnC1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was OUTSTANDING! My husband and myself had the Roasted Prime Rib, it was cooked to perfection and was very tender. My friend whose birthday we were celebrating had the Chilean Sea Bass, she said it was the best she’s EVER HAD! She’s a tough critic too. Her husband had the NYStrip steak with bone in and he said it was great. We were all very pleased. They even provided a small dessert to share for her birthday. I’d highly recommend this restaurant!!! Views were wonderful of the mountains and the lake too.More infoFriday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill - Harrah's Lake Tahoe$$$$• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.6
- CBCindyB1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Sage room has a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe. Food is always excellent an service superb. Highly recommend making reservations every time you are in Tahoe.More infoSage Room - Harvey's Lake Tahoe$$$$• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.4
- VCValerieCTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellently. Will definitely go back. The service was great.More infoKalani's$$$$• Seafood• South Shore•4.5
- TBTarynBTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Traffic was horrible to get to Tahoe and when I called they were beyond accommodating and friendly to move reservation. We had a great experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & Casino$$$$• American• Stateline•4.4
Discover South Lake Tahoe
South Lake Tahoe is an exciting, bustling city that is home to a great selection of shops, cafes, and bars. To get a taste of the local cuisine, you could try a barbecue dish like the pork ribs that are available at a number of American, California, and steakhouse restaurants. Or you could stick with another local favorite, a classic steak. Sushi is a dish that the locals can’t seem to get enough of and is carried at a variety of eateries. Seafood is also common in the area. The local favorites include an assortment of shrimp, crab, salmon, and swordfish dishes.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in South Lake Tahoe include Bistro at Edgewood Tahoe, Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & Casino and Riva Grill