Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Destin
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Destin
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Seagar's brings traditional elegance back to the fine-dining experience, complete with private dining options, captain service, sommelier service and tableside preparation of items that include steak Diane, Dover sole and its signature bananas foster.
Seagar's also features a private-reserve wine list of more than 600 wine labels. The lounge offers guests full dining service and live piano entertainment.
Dress code is Sophisticated Casual. Gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts, long pants and closed toe shoes. Jackets not required but appreciated. No beachwear, athletic wear or casual attire including hats and flip-flops.
Our menu has been carefully pieced together to bring you a combination of your favorite Italian staples, some more sophisticated flavors with a touch of fun and some new crazy combinations. We look forward to sharing our passion for taste and our love for service with you…
Commelfo – Modern Restaurant in our area that brought Destin and Miramar beach to life.We would like to offer our friends to taste a 24 K Gold!Gold at Commelfo is everywhere… start from design – continue with 24K Golden Cheesecake, New Zealand Rack of Lamb, Ribeye Steak and Fillet Mignon. Everyone feels like a welcome guest and friend. Starting with authentic ingredients and traditional techniques, Commelfo talented chefs create original and unexpected dishes that bring these regional cuisines to a level never before experienced.
Welcome to Commelfo – Welcome to our Family!
In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Café features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Café is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view.
Reservations are recommended. Please note, all diners at Beach Walk Café must be 13 or older. If there is inclement weather, your outside seating reservation is subject to alteration or cancellation.
PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY FOR THESE HOLIDAYS & ANY DAYS THAT ARE BLOCKED DUE TO LARGE PARTIES!
Main Phone number: 850-267-3666 (Office Manager/Kathleen)
We will have a special Christmas Day Menu, which will be uploaded as soon as it is approved. Please check back by December 5, 2021.
New Year's Eve will have 3 seatings with 3 different menus and different price points. Menus will be uploaded no later than December 5, 2021.
Early Seating 4:30 pm $59.95 per person
Middle Seating 6:30 pm $89.95 (live music) per person
Late Seating 9pm till? $119.95 (LIVE MUSIC/BAND W/ CHAMPAGNE TOAST) per person
Ocean Club Management
Mezcal Mexican Grill at The Seascape Towne Centre serves an upscale menu paired with a full-service bar, top-shelf tequilas and local live entertainment
See what locals rave about in Destin
- LILISAF1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a very nice, comfortable dinner! All the food was fabulously delicious! Our service was absolutely wonderful! The lighting was perfect. The restaurant alone was astonishingly gorgeous inside and the outside of the restaurant very clean! The staff were very friendly.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Destin$$$$• Steakhouse• Destin•4.8
- TSTammySAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had the most wonderful waitress ... Liz. She makes the dining experience great. Love the exceptional food and service...More infoBijoux$$$$• Contemporary American• Destin•4.8
- TWTravisWAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoPazzo Italiano: Pazzo Italiano is located in an outdoor mall near a Barnes and Noble, but don’t let that fool you. The inside of the restaurant is very inviting and the food and service are exceptional. The staff are very efficient and reservations are also taken. We only frequent the restaurant while on vacation, yet our server recognized us immediately and remembered where we sat the prior year-now that is a memory! For starters, I would recommend the Garlic bread rolls which come dipped in butter, the Pizza dough that is pepperoni filled, the Focaccia with olive oil, and the Bruschetta. You can order the salads, but they are large so you might want to share them. Our favorite is the house salad-Della Casa. One of our favorite main dishes is the Penne Alla Vodka-you can add a protein which makes it a complete meal, but remember, this too is a very large portion which can be shared. The calzones and brick oven pizzas are also quite delicious. The side portions of the pastas are also another option if you want something smaller and want to save room for the delicious CannolisMore infoPazzo Italiano Destin$$$$• Italian• Destin•4.7
- MLMexianaL1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI went for my birthday and it was an evening well spent. The ambiance of the restaurant was impeccable and the service was great, loved my waitress she was amazing. The food was great and filling.Will definitely recommend and go back in the futureMore infoCommelfo Restaurant$$$$• European• Miramar Beach•4.6
- OOdd2ducks1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have eaten all over Destin over the years. This will be our go-to from now on when we want something really nice.More infoBeach Walk Cafe$$$$• Contemporary American• Destin•4.7
When you're on the beach in Destin, the shimmering water and white sand will make you want to stay forever. Few sights are more beautiful than Florida's Emerald Coast. When you get hungry, the local restaurants have a charming appeal of their own. The seafood is excellent, and a lot of it is cooked with New Orleans-style spices. Cajun broiled crab or shrimp is a good option, and grouper and redfish are always tasty. At some places, customers can bring in their own freshly caught fish to be cooked by the chef. After all, Destin is known as "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village." If you prefer, choose from one of the local Mexican cantinas or Chinese restaurants. You can satisfy your appetite with spaghetti and Italian sausage or New York-style pizza.
Dining around Destin Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Destin. Our customers recommend Bijoux, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Destin and Beach Walk Cafe
As of June 2, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in Destin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, Fondue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Destin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Destin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.