Panama City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Panama City
Restaurant experiences trending in Panama City
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Panama City
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Gallion's is an approachable upscale restaurant and cocktail lounge located on iconic Barrett Square in the heart of Rosemary Beach along Scenic Highway 30A.
Sophisticated small plates drive the culinary experience while flawlessly executed coastal favorites anchor the menu. The establishment boasts an extremely dynamic and opulent wine and spirits portfolio that ranges from numerous marques in the Buffalo Trace vintage collection to Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bold cocktails, a vast inventory of allocated goods, exceptional cuisine, and a timeless interior are the hallmark characteristics of this soon-to-be Rosemary Beach staple. Reservations are available 30 days in advance.
Enjoy Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with Caribbean influences that is also seamlessly merged with a contemporary local philosophy as meats, fish and produce are harvested from family-owned, small-producers on the Gulf Coast.
Papa Hemingway himself would’ve loved the hand-carved mahogany bar, the perfect spot for enjoying an expertly muddled cocktail, craft beer or fine wine after a day of running with the bulls or battling the mighty marlin.
Havana Beach Bar & Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Dinner reservations are recommended.
A Unique and Famous, Cajun-inspired seafood experience with an Asian Flavor Twist. Our Signature Famous Seafood Boil are always JUICY.......
You will taste fresh seafood with first class service
Full Liquor Sport Bar with a lot of choices.
Cheers to another successful day with a refreshing glass of wine, craft beer or a specialty cocktail from our expansive drink menu. For an alfresco dining experience, take a seat on our outdoor terrace overlooking Panama City Beach's shimmering waters.
See what locals rave about in Panama City
- CBCammieB1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI booked Firefly for a party of 8 while we were here. It did not disappoint. All of the other people in my party could not stop talking about how great it is/ was! The food was incredible! The apps were enough for us to pass around and try. The entrees were beyond words! We will definitely return.More infoFirefly - Panama City Beach$$$$• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4.6
- EFElizabethFAtlanta Metro •3 reviews4.0Dined on May 28, 2023We had reservations and were seated right away. We asked to sit outside because it is really cold inside. This was our first time and we were impressed with the food . We will return.More infoThe Juicy Seafood Kitchen & Bar - Panama City Beach$$$$• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4
- LLennis1 review4.0Dined on May 21, 2023Food and drinks were very good. Service was very slow for no apparent reason. (Not crowded and no reason given). It wasn’t great but it was a good dining experienceMore infoCoconut Charlie's Panama City Beach$$$$• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.5
- NDNormaD1 review5.0Dined on May 10, 2023This was our first time eating at Pompano Joe's. We really enjoyed it. Very friendly.More infoPompano Joe's - Panama City Beach$$$$• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.5
- NCNicoleCvipNashville •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had New Year’s Day brunch and it was a great experience. Diana was an amazing server and was very attentive! She answered all our questions and made great suggestions. The calamari appetizer was great. The pickles and banana peppers were a great addition. The hot Bloody Mary was not very hot, but had great flavor. The peach Bellini was a High Noon in a fancy glass. The crab cake Benedict was good, but the English muffin it was on was tough and cold. The oysters were fantastic. The burger was a good choice for a non-egg eater. We would definitely go back for brunch or even for another meal. Again, Diana was outstanding!More infoThe Grand Marlin of Panama City Beach$$$$• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4.7
Discover Panama City
Expect beaches and seafood at Panama City. It is close to the Alabama border, Pensacola and the Blue Angels Airfield, so the quality and variety of food are sure to impress. You can enjoy fried crawdads and pulled pork barbecue sandwiches or relax at a fine dining resort with the catch of the day for your perfect meal. Another local specialty is fried frog legs topped with sweet bell peppers and onions, usually served with french fries. You can choose from an assortment of dishes at the local Chinese and Japanese restaurants. Italian food is also a special treat here. Make sure to leave room for Panama City's famous Sno Ball desserts.
Panama City Neighbourhoods
Dining around Panama City Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Panama City is Restaurant Paradis
The best vegan restaurants in Panama City are Firefly - Panama City Beach, The Grand Marlin of Panama City Beach and Dave & Buster's - Panama City Beach
The best vegetarian restaurants in Panama City are Firefly - Panama City Beach, The Grand Marlin of Panama City Beach and Gallion’s
The restaurants with the best service in Panama City are Restaurant Paradis, Dick's Last Resort - Panama City and Gallion’s
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Panama City are Restaurant Paradis, Dick's Last Resort - Panama City and Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida