Whistler / Blackcomb Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Whistler / Blackcomb
Restaurant experiences trending in Whistler / Blackcomb
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Whistler / Blackcomb
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
To complement any meal, the extensive wine list features international labels as well as an exclusive selection of B.C.'s premier vintages, featuring more than 200 bottles and an eclectic selection of 30 wines by the glass. Sip international varietals and several boutique British Columbia wines, if you’re in the mood for local flavours.
// PLEASE NOTE, NO MINORS (UNDER 19) AFTER 8PM. OUR MAXIMUM TABLE CAPACITY IS 8 PEOPLE.
FOR EVENTS & CORPORATE BOOKINGS, OUR SEATED CAPACITY IS 50 AND STANDING CAPACITY IS 65. PLEASE ENQUIRE HERE: https://www.thebrickworks.ca/contact-us
The cuisine is an inspired and appetizing mix of barbeque and rotisserie classics with exceptional pizza and pasta options. These flavours are complimented by the range of handcrafted ales and lagers which we brew onsite.
The BrewHouse is located next door to the Celebration Plaza with commanding views of the Olympic rings.
For reservation queries, and to accommodate a group of 7 or more, please contact our Booking coordinator directly.
Our culinary team focus on bringing the best of British Columbia to share with you. You will feel welcomed with warm and attentive service, whether it be a romantic dinner for two, or a night out with friends.
Enjoy extensive 'by the glass' wine selections, a noteworthy variety of regional beer or a signature cocktail. Picturesque windows frame the restaurant, allowing you to take in the view of the breathtaking Blackcomb mountain while you dine.
Globally balanced main and share plates created by culinary team led by Chef Philipp Werner. A refined culinary take, with a sense of familiar. Thoughtfully selected, locally available, and ethically sourced ingredients with clever house-made twists. Local craft beer taps, BC wines and international favourites; thought-provoking cocktails that make you linger. Situated at the legendary Nicklaus North Golf Course - everyone welcome! Entertaining liveliness mixed with relaxation. Neighbourly. Modern but lived-in.
In the summer we are open for lunch at 11am every day, with the last reservation at 8.15pm. 2h30m max per visit.
Only three minutes north of the village – BEST PATIO IN TOWN, come as you are. Free parking.
Join us every Sunday for our brunch buffet from 7am-2pm in The Den.
Learn more at: https://www.nitalakelodge.com/theden
Overlooking the Village stroll, our patio absolutely screams après-ski, (or après whatever you fancy!). The patio is one of the last in Whistler to capture the setting sun each day and plenty of patio heaters will keep you warm well into the evening.
Multiple Happy Hours are favourites amongst the locals with daily specials from 3-5pm and again from 10pm-close. A creative & delicious brunch menu is available weekends from 10am- 2pm. There's also Brunch Happy Hour 10am to 11am too!
See what locals rave about in Whistler / Blackcomb
- KKKKLSVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe sat on the patio and thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the outstanding friendly and informative service provided by Julia and the team around her. The vibe was relaxed and everything was very efficient. We were quality checked by the Manager, Will, and felt very well looked after. We enjoyed a delicious two-tiered seafood tower which we shared and then moved into steaks and wine. Steaks were cooked to perfection and everything was on point! Thank you!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Whistler$$$$• American• Whistler Village•4.5
- ZZoniNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at and I live in NY! I got the pre-fixed menu and it is definitely the way to go. The split pea soup was delicious with the perfect seasoning, the vegetables were crisp and fresh and the Steelhead fish was by far the most sensational thing I have ever eaten. I was so full by the time dessert came I couldn't finish it all but the toffee pudding and maple ice cream was the perfect end to an absolutely lovely meal! I would definitely come here againMore infoWild Blue Restaurant + Bar$$$$• Seafood• Whistler Village•4.8
- MMMarcyM1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoService was spectacular and everyone was extremely accommodating and helpful.More infoJoe Fortes Whistler$$$$• Seafood• Whistler Village•4.6
- PAPatrickA1 review5.0Dined on May 31, 2023Excellent Restaurant, Dining room was beautiful. Staff were polite and attentive and professional. Steaks were fantastic and of amazing quality. Baked potato was underwhelming and lacking toppings. Homemade sauces were excellent and wine selection was fantastic.More infoHy's Steakhouse Whistler$$$$• Steak• Whistler Village North•4.6
- VSVisitorfromSoCalLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was excellent. We ordered the Kansas City Striploin, Sirloin and Lobster, and Filet Mignon. Mushroom, green beans, and beets on the side were good as well. Be sure to grab reservations. Too many people think they can just walk in but this place books up especially during the holidays.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler$$$$• Steakhouse• Whistler Village•4.3
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Whistler / Blackcomb
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Whistler / Blackcomb Neighbourhoods
Dining around Whistler / Blackcomb Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Whistler / Blackcomb include Wild Blue Restaurant + Bar, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler and Earls Kitchen + Bar - Whistler
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Whistler / Blackcomb are The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler, Wild Blue Restaurant + Bar and The Grill Room at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Bottomless brunch in Whistler / Blackcomb is available at Earls Kitchen + Bar - Whistler, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler and The Wildflower Restaurant at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
The most romantic restaurant in Whistler / Blackcomb is Wild Blue Restaurant + Bar
Restaurants in Whistler / Blackcomb with a great view include The Wildflower Restaurant at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Earls Kitchen + Bar - Whistler and Table Nineteen Whistler