Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Kaanapali
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Kaanapali
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled along Ka’anapali’s North Beach, Duke’s Beach House has all the romance and nostalgia you need to make unforgettable memories in Maui. Breathtaking ocean and neighboring island views, inspired dining, and genuine aloha welcome you to celebrate life like the legend, Duke Kahanamoku, himself. Savor your moments in paradise with locally sourced, contemporary island flavors and handcrafted cocktails.
An open air restaurant with unobstructed views of Kaanapali beach showcasing a Modern, Hawaiian, Fusion menu.
Highly Curated Wines by the Glass Available along with Craft Cocktails and featuring Local Craft Drafts!
Live Music from 2pm-5pm and Happy Hour daily from 2pm-4pm in our Bar and Lounge area on selected drinks and appetizer. Complimentary self parking for 2 hrs with a $25 spend in the restaurant.
Also featuring nightly Live Hawaiian Music and Hula Dancers during Dinner from 530-830pm.
Reservations are highly recommended for Lunch and Dinner and our Private Dining Room is available for reservations up to 12 guests please call 808.667.0124.
Kindly note that no outside food or wine are allowed into our restaurant. All items must be certified from our food and wine vendors.
Enjoy sushi, sake, and specialty cocktails in an indoor or outdoor setting. Join us for a romantic dinner for two, an epicurean journey with friends, or a special celebration with family. Here, you'll leave with a new appreciation of island dining.
Located at the Fairway Shops in Kaanapali, Lahaina, Maui - You can enjoy dining indoors (bar, sushi bar, tall tables) outdoor patio. Easy free, unlimited public parking just off the main highway.
No reservation availability? Don't fret! We accept walk-ins upon availability, too!
Plus, our happy hour from 3-5pm in the bar area is first-come, first-served only.
Recognized as Ka’anapali’s only prime steakhouse, Son’z Steakhouse features signature prime cuts of steaks and fresh local seafood. We are a family owned fine dining restaurant that overlooks the warmly lit lagoon and foliage of the beautiful Swan Court.
Son'z Steakhouse uses high-quality products that are fresh and rich in flavor. Local ingredients are incorporated as much as possible including Maui onions, Hamakua Mushrooms, O'o Farms lettuce and Olowalu beefsteak tomatoes. Our elegant wine cellar holds 1,500 bottles of the finest wines from around the world as well as one-of-a-kind vintages.
Whether celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a Maui wedding or having a corporate event, Son'z team of special event professionals can accommodate your private event needs and help create an unforgettable evening.
Longhi's offers an ala carte menu, featuring an Italian cuisine, with
speciality products including organic meats, fresh Hawaiian seafood and produce. Longhi's has it's own in-house bakery where all of it's desserts, breads and pastries are created.
Longhi's is a beautiful place to dine, with celebrities, vacationers and locals returning again and again for the restaurant's delicious meals, romantic times, and magical energy.
Relax to our nightly solo musician performing Hawaiian classics from 530pm-9pm. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Full Cocktail and Wine list available. No outside food or beverages/wine are allowed per Maui county certified vendor rule.
See what locals rave about in Kaanapali
- NFNaomiFSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad dinner here with my daughter the last night we were in Maui. We stayed at a nearby condo and very much enjoyed this restaurant. The seafood carpaccio, lobster dumplings, & l pork shank are Al must tried! Great service and good recommendations. The beach setting and hula dancers were an added bonus. Laced vine made it for a nice evening to watch the sunset and ocean waves. We would definitely recommend and will return on our next get away here.More infoHuihui, A Beach Front Restaurant$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe made this reservation on the insistence of our in-laws and because it was so close to their home (literally just around the corner). Having been disappointed by several other dining experiences during our trip, we didn’t have high expectations. We were blown away. The cocktails were all delicious, unique, and beautiful to look at. We enjoyed a shared meal with our kids - sashimi, seaweed salad, the Bistek, and several sushi rolls. A delicious meal that we really didn’t want to end! We finished with the obe cheesecake and lilikoi bar, and fought over which one we liked best. Our favorite meal in almost 2 weeks on the island. Fantastic. We will be back!More infoMacadangdang$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.5
- MDMauiDonvipHawaii •67 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Prime rib and the Filet were excellent. Service was prompt and attentive. The only odd thing is the lack of bread or rolls available with your salads or meals. I believe this is the only restaurant I have ever been to that didn’t serve some type of bread. Seems like a odd place to save a little money.More infoLeilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Lahaina•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews4.0Dined on May 22, 2023Service was attentive. Food was very good. Tuna and lamb chops were excellent. Had the baked Hawaii for desert and it was a very nice delicious surprise . Prices are high but we are at a high end resort.More infoCoral Reef - Sheraton Maui$$$$• Pacific Rim• Kaanapali•4.2
- MMakaniExclusive •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had dinner on New Years! Lovely experience despite the large crowds: 1.seated on time at table away from most of crowds 2. easy music 3. Good food served in timely manner and 4. accommodating waitress,Carol. Our favorites are fresh sea food entrees, side veggie and Cesar Salad. My favorite Mai Tai on the island!More infoHula Grill - Kaanapali$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.4
Considering Hawaii's rich history of immigration and settlement, it's no surprise that Kaanapali's food is just as diverse as its people. It's a great place to try some of Hawaii's regional specialties, including the Hawaiian plate lunch. Similar to a buffet, plate lunches serve up foods like teriyaki chicken, chili, and loco moco, a Hawaiian classic. The loco moco is symbolic of the melting pot that is Hawaiian cuisine. It offers a combination of Asian and Western flavors in a fried egg stacked on a hamburger patty, piled on white sticky rice and doused with gravy. Maui is also well-known for its sweets, so be sure to try a cup of shaved ice!
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Kaanapali include Hula Grill - Kaanapali, Huihui, A Beach Front Restaurant and Duke's Beach House Maui
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Kaanapali are Hula Grill - Kaanapali, Macadangdang and Son'z Steakhouse
Bottomless brunch in Kaanapali is available at Hula Grill - Kaanapali, Duke's Beach House Maui and Huihui, A Beach Front Restaurant
The most romantic restaurant in Kaanapali is Huihui, A Beach Front Restaurant
Restaurants in Kaanapali with a great view include Hula Grill - Kaanapali, Huihui, A Beach Front Restaurant and Duke's Beach House Maui
- Kaanapali Shores 160
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Maui Kai #103
- Papakea #D304
- Wahikuli State Wayside Park
- Castle Paki Maui
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Papakea #E206
- Maui KaanapaliVilla A517
- Maui Kaanapali Villas #D277
- Papakea #C404
- Honokowai Beach Park
- Exquisite Honokowai Palms Unit #A-7
- Ka'anapali Alii
- Papakea #J207
- Aston Kaanapali Shores
- Whalers Village Museum
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers
- Aston at Papakea Resort