Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Reservations for each new day become available at 12AM on OpenTable. Walk-ins are welcome for bar top seating on a first-come basis with our full menu available. To ensure seating in our dining rooms, we highly recommend reservations. Dining Room Reservations will have the option to be seated first on our Garden Terrazza. All other guests will be seated on a first-come basis, weather permitting.
If you cannot make your reservation, we ask that you please cancel by 12PM the day of your reservation. Cancellations outside the allowed window will be charged $25/person.
The Flying Pepper Cantina will continue to offer the popular menu that is enjoyed at the food truck and will expand their creative flavors and unique ingredients by offering additional variety, tapas, a rotating seasonal fare, and a new way to discover fine foods in a relaxed atmosphere. Humberto will stay true to his Mexican roots while introducing cuisine that offers unfamiliar and unexpected flavors in a friendly environment with fresh, local foods as the market and Ohio seasons allow. Patrons will have the opportunity to compliment these flavors with a fresh approach to tequila, local craft beer and a specialty menu of cocktails.
Established in 2003 as a small Mexican market, Cuco's Taqueria now serves fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. When taco and margarita cravings hit, we’ll always have your fix, and we’ll serve everything up with a smile. There’s nothing we love more than spending our days with the neighborhood that helped make our restaurant dreams a reality right here in Columbus, and we hope our love and appreciation shines through in every interaction you have with us. We’re one big happy family, and we’re so glad you’re a part of it.
During summer nights relax with a Lupo craft cocktail, glass of wine, or local beer on the patio outfitted by Oakland Park Nursery. Sit indoors and enjoy our cozy dining room, bar, or private Vault Dining Room. There is never any issue with parking at Lupo with our private parking lot next door and plenty of spaces out front!
Drawing inspiration from the casual, laid-back elegance of Europe’s all-day cafés, Sycamore is based on our love of neighborhood restaurants that weave themselves into the rhythms of our day to day lives.
Stop by in the morning for expertly crafted espresso, freshly baked pastry, or a light breakfast. Take a mid-day break for a salad, sandwich, or small plate. Join us for dinner and enjoy our menu influenced by the changing of the seasons, featuring local and sustainably sourced ingredients prepared simply and elegantly.
And our bar’s always open—with its thoughtfully selected list of cocktails, wines, beer and spirits—for a late morning pick-me-up or afternoon aperitivo, to an evening celebration.
Reservations are available fo dinner service. We can’t wait to see you—come spend your favorite part of the day at Sycamore.
Our drink selection is among the best in the area. We have an extensive wine list that pairs well with Modern American cuisine. In addition, we offer unique and flavorful cocktails, each of which is designed with a new perspective in mind.
Visit us and taste the South Village Grille difference for yourself. Our restaurant is open every day of the week, and brunch on the weekends. We look forward to having you dine with us.
- DSDiannSColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a fabulous experience. Andrew was our waiter and he was superb. He had a great personality. We started with the ahi tuna and potstickers as appetizers. The ahi tuna was better then what we had at an upscale restaurant in Costa Rica. Next we had the lobster bisque which was rich and creamy. Our entrees were the pan seared halibut, the lobster shrimp risotto, the lamb chops and the tournedos of beef. All entrees were cooked to perfection. Crème Brulee and apple bread pudding both of which were stellar. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a fine dining experience in a sublime atmosphere.More infoLindey'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• German Village•4.8
- SHSteveHvipCincinnati / Dayton •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoRuby restaurants are incredibly consistent. Amanda and Sam were outstanding. My first time at the Columbia location and I look forward to returning. The best place to celebrate!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - ColumbusPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Short North - Arena District•4.8
- HRHeidiRNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSoooo good! Great attention to my allergies🥰 I will be a return customer at this location.More infoDel Mar SoCal KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Columbus•4.6
- DBDianaBvipColumbus •15 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 24, 2023The food and ambiance were comforting. We decided to visit the restaurant before they go away. The wait staff was phenomenal. Sad to see it go. Good Luck with future endeavors.More infoThe CrestPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.4
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
Columbus is both the capitol of Ohio and its largest city. This all-American destination is as vibrant as it is welcoming, and it possesses one of the most exciting culinary scenes in the Midwest. In the mood for something casual? The Ohio State University campus offers burger and pizza joints galore. How about a triple-decker sandwich from a family-owned deli in German Village? If you’re into something ethnic, drop by the North Market and enjoy wandering through the stalls to find just the right specialty. They have everything from chicken tikka masala to a banh mi or even a real Belgian waffle. In the mood for something more upscale? Try a dinner for two at a trendy bistro in the Short North.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging