Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Detroit
Restaurant experiences trending in Detroit
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Detroit
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
Latin American Bistro – Seafood – Arepas – Latin & European Food
Hello! We are the Garrido family, in the Spring of 2015 we opened the doors to our Bistro so that we can share with you our culinary heritage. Once you enter our exclusive dining room we want you to be transported to the foods and flavors that make our memories, our backgrounds, and our culture. We want you to enjoy a sensory experience: listen, see, smell, and taste. Our food should be experimented without hesitation, our Latin roots are from Venezuela, right between the Caribbean and the Amazon, where flavors are mild and fresh.
We are excited to cook for you, please come into our house,
The Garrido Family
The London Chop House is open for dinner service Monday-Saturday. Private parties are available in multiple private dining spaces for groups of all sizes. The London Chop House was originally open from 1938-1991 and reopened in 2012 as one of Detroit's greatest dining traditions.
The menu centers around the in-house dry-aging room, yielding Prime Steaks and Chops expertly butchered on site. The balance of the menu features seafood and eclectic dishes that change with the seasons. Lunch has its own unique offerings, and the Bar offers distinct offerings for Happy Hour. An extensive wine list is housed in a state of the art cellar with private lockers.
Dress code is business casual at a minimum, and is strictly enforced. Please dress accordingly
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
See what locals rave about in Detroit
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWas my first time at the Hyde and it was an amazing time. The food was delicious the service was superb!! I will surely be coming back again.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse-Birmingham, MI$$$$• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.7
- DEDustinEDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful experience as always. We had a excellent waiter and a wonderful meal all aroundMore infoOcean Prime - Troy$$$$• Seafood• Troy•4.8
- OTOpenTableDinervipIndiana •17 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoRio gave us excellent service! Next time we come I’m going to request him, he went above and beyond for our table! The manager Marrisa was also very sweet when she came to check on our table and made sure we had everything we needed.More info220 Merrill$$$$• American• Birmingham•4.5
- PWPeggyWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eddie V's is Top tier. From beginning to end , we were treated fabulous. We went for our 36th Anniversary, then back for New Years Day.. They went over and above to make it a great dining experience. Best service ever. The manager introduced herself, everyone was personable. Great time, great food..More infoEddie V's - Troy$$$$• Seafood• Troy•4.8
- KWKellyWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always such friendly service and delicious food. We’ll be coming back many times for sure!More infoSeasons 52 - Troy$$$$• American• Troy•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Detroit
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Since Detroit is Michigan’s most populous city, and Metro Detroit the second-largest metropolitan area in the Midwest, there is an active nightlife, tons of attractions and more than 4,000 restaurants in Detroit and Eastern Michigan. In addition to comfort food, Italian, Mexican, sushi, steakhouse, Thai and pizzeria restaurants, Detroit also features many dining establishments that serve iconic Eastern Michigan fare. Popular offerings include double-baked rye bread, hot fudge cream puffs and the famous Detroit-style pizza. A Coney Island hot dog washed down with Vernors ginger ale makes for a delicious snack. While pasties, fudge and cherries are signature foods in the Upper Peninsula and in Traverse City, they are also widely sold and popular throughout the state.
- Auburn Hills
- Belle River
- Bingham Farms
- Bloomfield Hills
- Clinton Township
- Dearborn Heights
- Fair Haven
- Farmington Hills
- Flat Rock
- Garden City
- Grand Blanc
- Grosse Pointe
- Grosse Pointe Park
- Grosse Pointe Woods
- Hazel Park
- Imlay City
- Keego Harbor
- Lake Orion
- Madison Heights
- MGM Grand Detroit
- Oak Park
- Oakland County
- Rochester Hills
- Royal Oak
- Shelby Township
- South Lyon
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- Swartz Creek
- Waterford Township
- West Bloomfield
- White Lake
Dining around Detroit Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Detroit is Oooh Wee @ One Mike Detroit
The best vegan restaurants in Detroit are District Seventy8, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Troy and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Clinton Township
The best vegetarian restaurants in Detroit are The Whitney, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Troy and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Clinton Township
The restaurants with the best service in Detroit are Recipes Rochester, Red Lobster - Waterford and Buffalo Wild Wings - Chesterfield Township
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Detroit are Oooh Wee @ One Mike Detroit, Recipes Rochester and Red Lobster - Waterford