Cuisine (20 of 24)
23 restaurants available nearby
Everything was terrific. The staff were friendly, calm and accomodating. I had the shrimp tacos in lettuce wraps which were ok just dull on flavor. My friend and I shared the shititso peppers and they had great flavor! I just recommended The Little Beet to a friend!
The food was exquisite. We had the scotch eggs, mushroom soup, rabbit pies and sticky toffee pudding. I haven't had this enjoyable a dining experience in quite a while. The service was wonderful and kind.
I had a fantastic experience as the manager Made sure everything was excellent! The food was fantastic. Loved everything about this restaurant. The waiter Ernesto provided great service and is very kind.
I have visited this restaurant twice now, once for brunch and once for dinner and I must say, I have been impressed each time. The staff if friendly, the food is great and the price is reasonable. The ambiance is inviting and manages this with discrete areas to this large high ceiling space.
- Rochester Museum Science Center
- Long Ridge Village Historic District
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Massapequa Station
- Rockville Centre Station
- Lincoln Center
- 14th Street Union Square
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Lotte New York Palace
- Radio City Music Hall
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- American Museum of Natural History