Cuisine (20 of 54)
76 restaurants available nearby
Traditional and eclectic Japanese fair. Come in for sushi, drinks or meet with friends. We look forward to serving you.We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.To maintain a safe environment for you and the kitchen dada staff,...
La Notte is a neighborhood gem that we always make a point to stop by when visiting Vancouver. Stellar food, outstanding ownership and staff ….. the best veal piccata anywhere. Eat here but don’t let the secret out!!!
We ordered several dishes and ended up taking some home. The food was nicely spiced, neither mild nor too hot. The quality of the food was good. We particularly enjoyed the fish pakoras and the lamb seehk kabab. Our server, Taranjeet (Taran) was welcoming, attentive, and friendly. We look...
This is a nice quiet restaurant - I used to go there once in awhile when I had a business in the West end. They have a good menu and next time I would have something other than fish and chips, the other two in my party had the sandwiches which looked really good.
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- Pacific Centre Mall Vancouver
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- South Surrey White Rock Indoor Pool
- Victoria Harbour
- Hotel Deoro
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- Blackcomb Mountain
- Hampton Inn - Vancouver Airport/Richmond
- Naval Military Museum Cfb Esquimalt
- Bc Women's Hospital Health Centre
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Vancouver International Airport
- Abbotsford Entertainment Sports Centre
- Oak Bay Marina
- Northstar at Stoney Creek by Stoney Creek Resort Properties
- Main Street Science World Skytrain Station
- BC Place Stadium
- University of British Columbia
- Canada Place