16 restaurants available nearby
Great dinner. The only issue was that we had to wait a while for our table even though we had a reservation. There was a wedding and they were a bit overwhelmed.
First time here! Pizza was delicious and the pasta was tasty! Wine pours were a little stingy but the bread made up for it! Luckily it was a lazy Thursday night so not in a rush but food did take a while to come out. It was worth the wait for sure! Even the gelato was a perfect finish!
Yvonne and the other server , do not know her name, were great. The restaurant was busy for a Tuesday afternoon but they seemed to handle with ease. Although I’m sure it wasn’t. Food was good and service was friendly as always.
Great place with a great view and top-notch food. Expensive for what you get but that is balanced out with the views of Port Jefferson harbor so all in all a great place.
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Henrietta Station
- Chelsea Market
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Greenacre Park
- Westfarms Shopping Center
- The Plaza
- Dover Plains Station
- Steinway Street
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- 77th Street Lenox Hill Hospital
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- The Standard, High Line New York
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Massapequa Park Station
- Beacon Theatre
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- High Line