10 restaurants available nearby
Excellent cocktails and would have enjoyed more of them had the servers checked in with us more frequently. The food was good (truffle pizza & burger), but the service was less than desirable. We waited at least a half hour before ordering drinks and tracked down the server to get our check after...
Nice Matin is one of NYC's outstanding, informal restaurants. The lunch menu is simple but creative. Dinner fare is superb. What sets Nice Matin apart from most restaurants is its magnificent staff, who are amiable, helpful, knowledgeable, polite, eager to please.
Nice Matin is a gem.
Not our first time dining at Arte Cafe, but the first time for Thanksgiving. The food was fabulous, I will dream about those pumpkin ravioli. However, even better than the food was the amazing service. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. The place was packed and yet we never felt...
We sat at the counter and had a wonderful experience with the chef. The food was absolutely scrumptious. I was here a couple of weeks ago and told my friends how great it was and they came up especially just to come here. They raved and raved. We went for the last seating on a Tuesday and it was...
- Rochester Museum Science Center
- Long Ridge Village Historic District
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Massapequa Station
- Rockville Centre Station
- Lincoln Center
- 14th Street Union Square
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Lotte New York Palace
- Radio City Music Hall
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- American Museum of Natural History