Cuisine (20 of 33)
54 restaurants available nearby
Nagomi Sushi in Whistler, British Columbia is a restaurant that places a focus on sushi and other Japanese food. There is a long list of appetizers to start off your meal, such as the beef tataki and the scallop carpaccio. At Nagomi Sushi, you might also want to try the sunomono salad, which...
Small bistro type restaurant in Blackcomb . Food very good and tasty option for vegetarians . It’s also a great breakfast spot
We enjoyed it and went three times Quieter than the average Whistler dining experience which is generally fairly hectic and a bit rowdy!
Great food. Great interior. Great hosts. All good. We will be back soon! Thank you for awesome evening with you...
Excellent service from Mack; friendly and attentive. Beef tartare was delicious (ordered it two nights in a row). Salmon was perfectly done. Look forward to dining there soon.
Definitely one of my family’s most memorable dining experiences! Our kids had a blast playing our favourite music. It was truly magical.
Private Cabanas for rent at the Health Club at Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
Fantastic and fun venue. We're going to miss it this winter. The manager was really wonderful as was our server. The food was delicious and a great value. It was so nice to have some live music as well. Highly recommend it and we really hope it'll be back next year.
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal
- Sun Peaks
- British Columbia Legislature Building
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Vancouver International Airport
- North Surrey Arena
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- University of British Columbia
- Oak Bay Marina
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Stadium Chinatown Skytrain Station
- Shady Shores Beach Resort