14 restaurants available nearby
Four of us took our girlfriend here for her 91st birthday lunch and the staff could not have been more doting and respectful of her. She especially received special attention with a Happy Birthday card on the table when we arrived and a complimentary "Happy Birthday" bananas foster dessert. On...
Always a solid meal at Founding Farmers, this time a breakfast meeting. Service was impeccable, everyone enjoyed their meals, in particular the tender, tasty and not overpowering Virginia ham. Noise level was a bit too high for our business meeting but acceptable otherwise.
Misha was amazing and made our evening perfect. The food was delicious as usual. My only complaint is that the price of steaks has gone up to a ridiculous price point since Landry took over the Palm. A $99 rib eye is just not worth it. Hopefully management will take a look at this increase.
Would absolutely recommend! The best Lebanese restaurant I’ve been to in N.A.! Taboubleh is my favorite. Usually, restaurants put a crazy amount of bulgar wheat vs parsley. This version was perfect - lots of parsley and just beautiful. The lebneh, hummus, and fried artichokes were delicious. ...
- Clarendon Metro Station
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Fairlawn Recreation Center Historical
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- DCA Airport
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Washington Union Station DC
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Middletown Recreational Park
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.