Cuisine (20 of 26)
20 restaurants available nearby
It was super strange making a reservation for OUTSIDE dining. We were called back and the person did a song and dance routine about the heat lamps not working, and all their big tables are not available, and they can’t put two tables together, and why don’t we sit INSIDE because at 4 pm all the...
Food was very good. We had Coconut shrimp (good but not great) and California rolls (very good) to start. And for dinner the Sea Bass with the Asian sauce, grilled Broccolini, and Crab mash potatoes, everything was served hot and delicious. For me the wine list could be upgraded. Service was...
6 of us went there for lunch. It was first experience for most of us. The salad bar was amazing. The meat servers were so attentive and polite to customers. The food and service were excellent. We will definitely return.
Gracious service and superb food. The pistachio goat cheese appetizer was excellent. The Beef Wellington was wonderful and cooked to order, a difficult item to execute. We also enjoyed the special lobster ravioli in a rich cream sauce. It was a pleasure to dine in a quiet restaurant with nice...
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Levi's Stadium
- Serrano Hotel Union Square
- Livermore Valley
- Santana Row
- San Mateo Caltrain Station
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Moscone Center
- Almaden Plaza Shopping Center
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- San Pedro Square
- Embarcadero BART Station
- Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
- San Jose Convention Center
- Oceanview Motel
- Golden Gate Theatre
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco