15 restaurants available nearby
The only issue I had was I thought the Thanksgiving buffet lasted later than 5pm, but it was only available from 1pm to 5pm. I made the reservation for 6:30, and we had to order off the ordinary menu. I probably missed it, but I swear I didn't see where it said buffet only until 5pm.
We dined at Southern Oak on Thanksgiving while visiting our Student at Auburn. I didn't expect much. Not a real eat out on a holiday person. Soooo pleasantly surprised. The staff was incredibly sweet. Giving up their own holiday I thought perhaps a bit disgruntled but absolutely the ppposite....
As world travelers, we’re extremely surprised and pleased if we get a “best of anything” in any given establishment,in this visit we got no less than three in one visit! Best Dirty Martini, Best Duck, and Best Duck Poutine (basically duck fat fries with gravy!).
Table for 2 on thanksgiving. We arrived and were shown to our table right away. Water was waiting for us and cocktail order was taken right away! The food was served family style and was plentiful and delicious. We will go back for Christmas dinner.
- Towncenter Mall
- High Museum of Art
- Perimeter Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Abernathy Square Shopping Center
- The Forum Shopping Center
- Northpoint Mall Shopping Center
- Providence Canyon State Park
- Omni Atlanta Hotel @ CNN Center
- Norcross Historic District
- Marietta Square
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Redan Park
- Fort Benning Mall Shopping Center
- Peachtree Piedmont Cross Shopping Center
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- Atlantic Station
- North Druid Hills Station