14 restaurants available nearby
Your staff were very friendly and professional. I will return.
Cozy, comfortable, beautifully-appointed dining room, where the formality of the "hunter green" walls is enlivened by interesting contemporary art and a streetscape mural with a 3-dimensional feel; well-spaced tables made conversation easy among our party of 4. Delicious bread and an order of...
I really like the staff. Food is always good. I also like the new addition Todd Bricker the General Manager to this location. He is very professional and genuine! The new menu is superb....please bring back the soufflés. Thanks, Alan
I had visited Rare a few times pre-pandemic and it was always good, however, last night it was exceptional. The food was amazing. Grace our waitress was fantastic and the host was great - even accommodating a special request that was above and beyond.
- Metro Center Metro Station
- Brentwood Recreation Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Joint Base Andrews
- Tantallon North Neighborhood Park
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Verizon Center
- Fedex Field
- Jiffy Lube Live
- Tysons Corner Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- W Washington DC
- National Harbor
- Washington Convention Center
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.