Cuisine (20 of 25)
20 restaurants available nearby
It was a magically perfect evening to finally be back after the pandemic hit over 1-1/2 years ago and to celebrate the birthdays of both women present. The food was as delicious as ever and the service was impeccable.
I also wish to extend special kudos to the pianist. His extensive repertoire is...
Very traditional Italian. Mostly well-dressed clientele, many men in jackets. They accommodated our larger group very graciously, and the very kind owner stopped by to chat after our meal. Broad menu with all the traditional Italian favorites, and a solid selection of Italian and american wines.
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- George Mason Park
- Lansdowne Resort
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at Millennium at Metropolitan Park
- Tysons Corner Center
- Prince George's Stadium