11 restaurants available nearby
Mid afternoon visit. Restaurant was quiet. Food was good and service was satisfactory. One order was missed but eventually came and was good as usual.
Never had steak there before but loved it .medium rare was perfect most places over cook it . Prawns were huge and delicious. Waitress was very friendly and came around perfectly not too often but enough never stood around doing nothing . My husband and I will for sure go back .
Initially ordered $55 Wagyu steak. Worse steak I ever had. Chewy unrendered fat. Seemed to be soaked in oil, partially seared.
To the credit of the server, she gladly took it back and off my bill.
I then ordered Yorkshire then haddock and chips and had mussels. All fantastic.
This is a nice pub...
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- Pacific Centre Mall Vancouver
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- South Surrey White Rock Indoor Pool
- Victoria Harbour
- Hotel Deoro
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- Blackcomb Mountain
- Hampton Inn - Vancouver Airport/Richmond
- Naval Military Museum Cfb Esquimalt
- Bc Women's Hospital Health Centre
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Vancouver International Airport
- Abbotsford Entertainment Sports Centre
- Oak Bay Marina
- Northstar at Stoney Creek by Stoney Creek Resort Properties
- Main Street Science World Skytrain Station
- BC Place Stadium
- University of British Columbia
- Canada Place