Cuisine (20 of 36)
24 restaurants available nearby
Nara-Ya was amazing! I took my husband here for his birthday and we were so impressed. Everyone was delightful and so helpful! The food is incredible, the best sushi I’ve had in a long time! The view and aesthetic are so beautiful! Thank you Nara-Ya for an awesome night!
Lunched at The Grill, outside, with a dear friend who was visiting from Vermont. She's a vegetarian, so I'm careful to choose places that have delicious veg options. The Grill did not disappoint! We split a roasted vegetable entrée and two sides: roasted yams/sweet potatoes and an eggplant and...
The food is still good. The service is fair. Only one server for the entire restaurant during lunch. We had to ask for a drink or additional utensils several times. But overall it was still good and valuable for lunch after the pandemic. Thank you.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Fairlawn Recreation Center Historical
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- DCA Airport
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Washington Union Station DC
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Middletown Recreational Park
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.