11 restaurants available nearby
Toqué!, the grand old distinguished lady of Montreal's food scence, does it again.
We have been going to this restaurant, one a year, every year (except of course for when it was closed due to the pandemic), for quite sometime now. Yesterday's dinner was as good as fine upper scale dining can be....
The menu is short and sweet, but each item on there is a guaranteed delight. If you're not bothered about ordering a $20 appetizer (to share), and then a $30 main, you're in for a delicious meal. The serving sizes were just right and left us just able to finish our dessert. If you get all three...
The most amazing combination of food, service, staff, and location.
The best plate of pasta ever! Seafood pasta had more enormous shrimp, scallops, lobster and mussels than pasta, but the handmade pasta almost stole the show. The lobster bisque was amazing. One of the best dinners I've ever...
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Mont Royal Metro Station
- Delta Montreal
- Carrefour Laval
- Parc Du Meandre
- Chateau Vaudreuil
- Metro Station Lucien L Allier
- Castel d'Amerique Francaise
- Gare Du Palais
- Rue Ste Catherine
- Sun Life Building Edifice Sun Life
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vieux-Montreal / Old Montreal
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
- Le Westin Montreal
- Concordia University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Hilton Lac-Leamy
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts