11 restaurants available nearby
We had a lovely time at Eddie Merlot's for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff was very attentive and went over and above to make sure our experience was special.
Came here to celebrate our anniversary and the food and service was amazing! We got the oysters and beef capriccio for appetizers - highly recommend. We opted for ribeye steak and a side of Mac and cheese (one of the best Mac and cheese I’ve had). The side of lobster tail was on the dry side, but...
The food was delicious as usual. But the other reason this is my boys’ favorite restaurant is the “show.” They brought a friend and were disappointed that the chef did not do most of the standard fun tricks. She did not make the shrimp swim across the grill or toss the shrimp tails into her hat...
Restaurant was mostly empty so they could accomodate my part of 8 easily. Food was mostly good except for Snow Crab Legs which were mushy and had to be sent back. Drinks were very good, very attentive bartender. Server was very good, very attentive as well.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Fairlawn Recreation Center Historical
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- DCA Airport
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Washington Union Station DC
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Middletown Recreational Park
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.