17 restaurants available nearby
We went to Red Lobster after a day of skiing. The service was outstanding, also they were very careful to follow all the cleanliness standards. Our server Austin was great, making sure we had a great experience. A very nice person who enjoys what he does. Food, ambiance and service was great.
Great restaurant. Service was fantastic (we had Kelly who was superb). Food was delicious. Prices are in line for fine dining. It was quiet and they definitely had folks spaced out. Cannot recommend this establishment enough.
Wonderful meal fir our last night in Saratoga. All 4 of us enjoyed our meal. Ordered the charcuterie board of cheese and Serrano ham - excellent. The olives and almonds were wonderful too as were our drinks. Dinners were great, full, no room for dessert! Will definitely return.
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Henrietta Station
- Chelsea Market
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Greenacre Park
- Westfarms Shopping Center
- The Plaza
- Dover Plains Station
- Steinway Street
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- 77th Street Lenox Hill Hospital
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- The Standard, High Line New York
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Massapequa Park Station
- Beacon Theatre
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- High Line