Cuisine (20 of 34)
25 restaurants available nearby
Unfortunately, 3 of our party had to stay home due to children being sick (covid restrictions). The party of 5 who attended had a great time! Food was perfect, service was great, ambience is amazing. All 5 had nothing but great things to say about the whole experience. Thank you for a wonderful...
The overall experience was good! The portions looked a little smaller than usual. Barely any veggies and smaller portion of mashed potatoes but everything was cooked well and tasted great!
Love the location . Portions of appies are smaller however . Was a but disappointed as for 3 people only the chicken wings were enough. Only 3 scallops and the salad was tiny . The pizza always a hit!!
The mains were great .
Would go back . However covid has affected portions .
First rate. Great drinks and food. Raymond was a great server. Very polite, natural and genuine.
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- The Manitoba Museum
- Canad Inns Destination Centre - Fort Garry
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Mts Centre
- Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg
- Inn at the Forks
- Pinawa Dam Provincial Park
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South
- St Boniface Museum
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Brumba National Wildlife Refuge
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Mcphillips Street Station Casino
- Mandus Station Historical
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park