Cuisine (20 of 21)
16 restaurants available nearby
We just dropped in for a bite while shopping - had the tuna tacos, lettuce wraps and mussels. All really good - mussels were amongst best I have had and I order mussels often. The mussels had a chili taramind sauce I believe.
I had the burger, which I was apprehensive about this menu item at first, as it sounds like it is a large slice of salami with meat around it.
This sandwich is beyond that and is immensely flavorful, juicy, and the perfect size as I did not feel bloated or that I had over indulged.
Good was excellent ( as always) Service was good...very busy for the staff on
a Friday night. Noise Level was exceptionally High this night as a large group of people were at the table behind us were on a " Bender" and were having a "Loud Party" at their table ... My group of six at my table could...
Love the feel at Bigs. I like some space to chat privately when out and it’s at Bigs.
- Halifax / Stanfield International Airport
- Chance Cove Provincial Park
- Little Chance Harbour
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
- Quidi Vidi Battery
- Halifax Metro Centre
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Hopewell Rocks Park
- Linkletter Provincial Park
- Dartmouth Crossing
- Charles Gorman Arena
- Dalhousie University Agricultural Campus Conference Services and Summer Accommodations
- Mic Mac Mall
- The Inn at Bay Fortune
- Oliver's Landing
- Alt Hotel Halifax Airport
- Extended Stay Canada - St. John's - Downtown
- Musquodoboit Harbour
- Crowne Plaza Fredericton Lord Beaverbrook