Cuisine (20 of 71)
252 restaurants available nearby
The food was amazing, the most expensive thing on the menu was 31$. A diner for two with wine, an entree and a meal was less than 100$. Everyone was wearing a mask, they disinfect every surface regularly. We really felt good, safe and I would recommend that restaurant to anybody.
Enjoyed the restaurant very much. Staff was courteous, respectful of COVID measures.
Food was very good. The yogurt based sauces and the meat dishes were perfect at a very reasonnable price. I wished there were a couple more vegetarian choices.
The other thing: for people that have not eaten...
- Palais Des Congres De Montreal
- Montreal General Hospital
- Les Cours Mont Royal
- Parc Berthiaume Du Tremblay
- Mont Royal Metro Station
- Lionel Groulx Metro Station
- Atwater Market
- Concordia University
- Montreal Insectarium
- Le Massif De Charlevoix
- Place D Armes
- Parc Ludger Duvernay
- Parc Aristide Beaugrand Champagne
- De La Concorde Train Station
- Joan of Arc
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Parc Emile
- Montreal Jewish General Hospital
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown