24 restaurants available nearby
Great atmosphere, wish the food was better. The service is great and family run. It has so much potential. The food is just okay. It could be so much better and we hope every time we go, its better then the last..but it's not.
Great food, great atmosphere and good cocktails albeit a bit pricey. Staff was welcoming, but not as knowledgeable about the spirits they make as I would expect at a distillery. Still, overall a nice experience. Would definitely go back.
The ambiance & service were good. I was disappointed with the carrot salad, which was my appetizer. The portion served was so small, I kept from asking whether or not three other people had gotten to the salad before it was served to me. For the price, it was not good value. My husband started with...
- Rochester Museum Science Center
- Long Ridge Village Historic District
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Massapequa Station
- Rockville Centre Station
- Lincoln Center
- 14th Street Union Square
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Lotte New York Palace
- Radio City Music Hall
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- American Museum of Natural History