17 restaurants available nearby
Host/hostess stand seemed unorganized and although we requested a booth we had to strongly reiterate this request to get one.
Our server was fantastic, upbeat and friendly along with great service. The food was adequate but overpriced for what we got.
We had mentioned when reserving that it was...
What an awesome experience! We ordered the dumplings and chicken skewers as appetizers. They were delicious. For our mains we ordered the surf and turf. You could cut the steak with a fork! Our chef was also very entertaining, we didn't want to take our eyes off the grill the whole time. Can't wait...
The food was all good. The salmon cooked perfectly and the whole meal nicely presented. Enjoyed the wonderful views of the falls and the city. Staff were very professional and attentive. I would recommend the food and experience.
- Rochester Museum Science Center
- Long Ridge Village Historic District
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Massapequa Station
- Rockville Centre Station
- Lincoln Center
- 14th Street Union Square
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Lotte New York Palace
- Radio City Music Hall
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- American Museum of Natural History