Cuisine (20 of 36)
23 restaurants available nearby
It was my sister’s birthday and we had missed a big birthday last year because of Covid, so this was a nice treat! Delicious food, impeccable service, and a beautiful atmosphere in the large open area in front of the impressive bar.
La cantina is a nice Mexican restaurant in the heart of downtown. The food is very good with fish, meat, and vegetarian options. We had the tacos and they came 3 per order which is ok if you are not super hungry. I ended up ordering and extra plate to share with my dad. For desert they have churros...
The food was really good and the atmosphere was very cozy and chic
We have been here many times in the past and never been disappointed . Your table d’hôte was phenomenal and usually had a few choices. I tryout understand the pandemic issues but if I can make a couple of suggestions. Your rump steak yesterday was not tender. Your salmon dish was accompanied with...
Wonderful food. Amazing service. My partner and I were very pleased with the whole experience.
I ordered the Black Label Burger and my partner ordered the Saikou Burger. The Saikou Burger was the best burger I’ve ever had. The Black Label burger was second to Saikou but amazing none the less....
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Mont Royal Metro Station
- Delta Montreal
- Carrefour Laval
- Parc Du Meandre
- Chateau Vaudreuil
- Metro Station Lucien L Allier
- Castel d'Amerique Francaise
- Gare Du Palais
- Rue Ste Catherine
- Sun Life Building Edifice Sun Life
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vieux-Montreal / Old Montreal
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
- Le Westin Montreal
- Concordia University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Hilton Lac-Leamy
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts