Cuisine (20 of 47)
67 restaurants available nearby
Unfortunately, 3 of our party had to stay home due to children being sick (covid restrictions). The party of 5 who attended had a great time! Food was perfect, service was great, ambience is amazing. All 5 had nothing but great things to say about the whole experience. Thank you for a wonderful...
The overall experience was good! The portions looked a little smaller than usual. Barely any veggies and smaller portion of mashed potatoes but everything was cooked well and tasted great!
Every year my Husband and I go to Ray and Jerrys for our Anniversary. The food as always was wonderful. I always have the prime rib and as usually it was cooked to perfection. My Husband has the 12oz New York steak and was also cooked to perfection. We will continue to go every year. I have never...
Love the location . Portions of appies are smaller however . Was a but disappointed as for 3 people only the chicken wings were enough. Only 3 scallops and the salad was tiny . The pizza always a hit!!
The mains were great .
Would go back . However covid has affected portions .
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- The Manitoba Museum
- Canad Inns Destination Centre - Fort Garry
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Mts Centre
- Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg
- Inn at the Forks
- Pinawa Dam Provincial Park
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South
- St Boniface Museum
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Brumba National Wildlife Refuge
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Mcphillips Street Station Casino
- Mandus Station Historical
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park