Cuisine (20 of 92)
194 restaurants available nearby
Excellent French restaurant in old Montreal. My family of five had dinner at Modavie. We loved it. Good was outstanding. Our server Yan is the best. He was very patient with the kids. Yan explained to us the menu. He had big smile all evening. We are from Washington DC area. We will be back to...
The restaurant is just at the corner to the Notre Dame, beautiful lights and decors, well prepared plastic board for covid protection between tables. Waitress are helpful and friendly. Food is greatly laid out like art. I love my lobster tail risotto with squid source, yummy and elegant. We had...
It was amazing we had a great table, Food was excellent, great wine, service with that nice waitress that was serving us couldn't get any better for an exceptionel night to enjoy my wife's birthday.....Thanks to the Keg for the piece of a birthday cake very much appreciated..... we will be back...
- Casino Lac Leamy
- Carrefour Laval
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
- Place Ville Marie
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
- Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville - Hotel Particulier
- Place D Armes
- Sainte Justine University Hospital Centre
- Hotel Le Germain Montreal
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Le Westin Montreal
- Metro Station Lucien L Allier
- Rue Ste Catherine
- Nature Centre Le Centre De La Nature
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Les Cours Mont Royal
- Berri Uqam