Cuisine (20 of 27)
17 restaurants available nearby
We have been looking forward to going back ever since we had our first date there. Our server Mario was so friendly and made the evening very special. Will be back again for sure , great food and service
We had a group of students visiting DC and took them to Hard Rock Cafe. We had good food and great service. The only disappointing thing was that the place wasn't packed full of people, but that is more of a pandemic issue! Would recommend this to others!
Food was top notch bar food. The pizzas were much better than average. The restaurant is suffering from staffing issues and had difficulty getting patrons seated. Once seated the bartender also served as our server. She was excellent as both. The drinks were particularly good.
The atmosphere was great, apps came out quickly and were delicious. There was a fairly significant wait time between the apps and main dishes. We were there on Thanksgiving so that may have just been due to holiday staffing schedules. The food was excellent and I would definitely go back.
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- George Mason Park
- Lansdowne Resort
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at Millennium at Metropolitan Park
- Tysons Corner Center
- Prince George's Stadium