Cuisine (20 of 21)
23 restaurants available nearby
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
I love our server. She made recommendations and she was attentive to what we needed. She was cheerful and made the experience better. The ambience, food and service were excellent. The items are pricey but i would say totally worth it. The patio was clean and well maintained!
Very nice venue. Had never been so went to check it out. We ate @ Gusto North as had to check in there for Open table reservation. Very little to Gusto pizzas. Not a lot of toppings so left hungry. Will be back to the market to try other venues.
We were welcomed by the staff, we were celebrating our anniversary and the staff acknowledged it, it made our dinner special. Everyone was polite and very helpful. The atmosphere was perfect for a romantic night out, our food was delicious. I would highly recommend!
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- River Road Provincial Park
- Kildonan Park
- Canad Inns Health Sciences Centre
- St Norbert Provincial Park
- Historical Museum of St James Assiniboia
- St. Regis Hotel
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Club Regent
- Jewish Federation of Winnipeg Combined Jewish Appeal
- Grain Exchange Curling Club
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Corydon District
- North Country Inn & Suite
- Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground
- Moosomin Motel
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Lockport Provincial Park
- St Andrews Church
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South