Cuisine (20 of 30)
31 restaurants available nearby
Everything was wonderful… the food, the service, the ambiance… will definitely be back!
Everything was really good and there was a lot of food. We were seated upstairs and even though there were some heaters, we had to keep our coats on because it was too cold. We were not given an option to be seated downstairs.
Our second time at this restaurant, and once again the meal was outstanding. The service is exceptional and the menu has many unique items. We went with another couple who hadn't dined there before and they were impressed. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. Keep up the good work!
First time here! Pizza was delicious and the pasta was tasty! Wine pours were a little stingy but the bread made up for it! Luckily it was a lazy Thursday night so not in a rush but food did take a while to come out. It was worth the wait for sure! Even the gelato was a perfect finish!
We went for our anniversary dinner. Perfect spacing of patrons so you’re not too close to other parties. Drinks were delicious. Food was hot and tasty. Quiet so you can have a conversation and hear each other. Wait staff friendly and attentive.
- JFK Airport
- Herald Square
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Park
- Columbus Circle
- Penn Station, New York City
- Cromwell Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Gershwin Theater
- Madison Square Garden
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Lincoln Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York